Ratatouille Ride at Disneyland Paris Resort Gets Funding

croboy82

Looks good, looking forward to riding in November.

Does anyone have any info on the Restaurant?

From disneyland paris twitter today:

BooPMW4IgAAZJ2y.jpg

With 370 seats, "Bistrot chez Remy" will be the largest table service restaurant at #DisneylandParis 1/3

With a bigger than life decor inspired by french bistrots, it will highlight french cuisine including of course #ratatouille 2/3

80% of the products will come from France and include delicious meat, an AOP Brie de Meaux cheese and fully homemade pastries 3/3

___

I'm excited to see it :)

DonaldDoleWhip

I might be visiting DLP (for the first time!) around July 10th, so this news is getting me really excited. :) I wonder if/when Bistrot Chez Remy will start taking reservations?

216bruce

Not sure if it offers anything really all that new and it might be something you may have seen, but DLRP Today has posted an article featuring a full press release and some pictures of Staggs in the rat cars and Meg C. in the restaurant. So just in case you're interested;

http://www.dlrptoday.com/2014/05/31...-new-ratatouille-the-adventure-press-release/
AW, now you did it. It better be in soft preview when we are there, but if not I can blame Meg. All the cool kids are doing it.
Thanks for the link- it looks really cool (the ride, not Meg.)

Macca250

would there be any public soft openings before this, im guessing not :(
Unfortunately, as usual, there doesn't appear to anything confirmed. A report on previews (again courtesy of DLRP Today) it lists Cast Member, Shareholder and Pass Holder previews, nothing for the general public. But hey, you never know, they may run some soft openings, it's not unlike Disney to do unscheduled ones :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

mharrington

I heard that you start out on the rooftops of Paris and then go into the kitchen, which is at least one or two stories down. How are they able to accomplish that?

216bruce

I heard that you start out on the rooftops of Paris and then go into the kitchen, which is at least one or two stories down. How are they able to accomplish that?
I'll be there the end of the month and, soft-opening willing, will let you know when I get back.

DLRP NEWS

Queue and the beginning of the ride goes on rooftops and thanks to the magic of 3D we will fall through the window of the restaurant as in the film.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom