Survivor: San Juan Del Sur- Blood vs. Water II

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I hope it's as entertaining as last season was. Hopefully we can have more Ciera/Laura moments this time around.
I agree. I think the goal of BvW initionally was lost, because there were too many people then casting thought that would want to compete against loved ones, rather than care and help them

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

I'm curious to see how Blood vs. Water works with all newbies. Last time the returning players had a distinct advantage. It will also be interesting to see how they divide them up. I hope it's not drawing colored rocks on the beach for the initial teams.

PUSH

@PUSH, if you haven't already seen it, make sure to watch Susan Hawk's Jury speech during the final episode of Season 1. It is one of the best ever.

It's funny to think that in the first couple of seasons, it was taboo to create an alliance, now it is the thing you have to do.
I'm 8 episodes in right now, but I've seen her jury speech. Now I'll be able to know what she's talking about, though!

The alliance thing kind of threw me by surprise, having never known anything but alliances. It's boring when they just vote for whomever. Also, Gervase is much less likable in Season 1 than he was in the Blood vs Water when Tyson won.

Last edited:

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I'm 8 episodes in right now, but I've seen her jury speech. Now I'll be able to know what she's talking about, though!

The alliance thing kind of threw me by surprise, having never known anything but alliances. It's boring when they just vote for whomever. Also, Gervase is much less likable in Season 1 than he was in the Fans vs Favorites when Tyson won.
Yah, I saw season 1 after BvW, so I actually rooted for Gervase quite a bit!! I am rather surprised they brought him back though, because he didn't make it too far and wasn't really likeable. Hmm I suppose just for entertainment purposes.

artvandelay

Yah, I saw season 1 after BvW, so I actually rooted for Gervase quite a bit!! I am rather surprised they brought him back though, because he didn't make it too far and wasn't really likeable. Hmm I suppose just for entertainment purposes.
Can't remember, did Gervase make the jury in season 1?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom