Survivor: San Juan Del Sur- Blood vs. Water II

PUSH

Here's my rankings for the best players for this season:

1. Natalie - clearly the best of the season
2. Jeremy - could have been the best if he hadn't played it too hard in the beginning
3. Reed - could have been at the top had Keith not screwed up
4. Jon - the man behind several players' exits
5. Josh - give him more time and he could have done something big
6. Missy - did what she had to do to go far, just not appealing case to the jury
7. Jaclyn - I think she got the back end of the edit, was part of Jon's decisions, she just didn't match up physically
8. Keith - got far and was great in challenges, but he was also pretty clueless
9. Baylor - got far, but was carried most of the way
10. Wes - middle of the pack player, more a number than anything else
11. Dale - had a good thought process, but couldn't get the alliances aligned, plus he expressed his thoughts too much
12. Nadiya - I think she could have been Natalie if she wasn't voted out first
13. Alec - a number, became too unlikable early on
14. Val - was a fighter, but the alliances didn't line up
15. John Rocker - lost temper too easily, but was physically dominant, had no real chance at succeeding
16. Kelley - Who?
17. Drew - even more unlikable than Alec, and he was voted out quickly
18. Julie - strictly a number, no strategic mind, no physical ability, not strong (physically and mentally) enough to do much

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Here's my rankings for the best players for this season:

1. Natalie - clearly the best of the season
2. Jeremy - could have been the best if he hadn't played it too hard in the beginning
3. Reed - could have been at the top had Keith not screwed up
4. Jon - the man behind several players' exits
5. Josh - give him more time and he could have done something big
6. Missy - did what she had to do to go far, just not appealing case to the jury
7. Jaclyn - I think she got the back end of the edit, was part of Jon's decisions, she just didn't match up physically
8. Keith - got far and was great in challenges, but he was also pretty clueless
9. Baylor - got far, but was carried most of the way
10. Wes - middle of the pack player, more a number than anything else
11. Dale - had a good thought process, but couldn't get the alliances aligned, plus he expressed his thoughts too much
12. Nadiya - I think she could have been Natalie if she wasn't voted out first
13. Alec - a number, became too unlikable early on
14. Val - was a fighter, but the alliances didn't line up
15. John Rocker - lost temper too easily, but was physically dominant, had no real chance at succeeding
16. Kelley - Who?
17. Drew - even more unlikable than Alec, and he was voted out quickly
18. Julie - strictly a number, no strategic mind, no physical ability, not strong (physically and mentally) enough to do much
So, its been a little while since someone has posted on this thread, but I have finally gotten around to writting my own thoughts on these. A lot I agree with, the bolded I changed.

1. Natalie
2. Jeremy
3. Reed
4. Jon
5. Josh
6. Dale- He was a victim of circumstance IMO, sure he could have kept more quiet, but I think he made great moves and if he made the merge, could have taken it all the way to the end.
7. Missy
8. Jaclyn
9. Baylor - I switched her and Keith because I think she made a stronger effort in playing the game, although Keith was good in other aspects such as challenges
10. Keith-
11. Wes
12. Kelley - Moved her up because she had huge potential. Unfortunately, she was under-edited, but the few confessionals we got were very intelligent
13. Alec
14. Val
15. John Rocker
16. Nadiya - Moved her down because she really did not play her first day well. She could have survived
17. Drew
18. Julie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom