myMagic+ Upcoming Test(s)

LaunchPadMcQuack

Sorry ExtinctJenn, I should have worded my question differently. I am aware that it is still in testing, I meant is anyone testing it at For Wilderness? Thanks Random Princess for clarifying.

ExtinctJenn

Sorry ExtinctJenn, I should have worded my question differently. I am aware that it is still in testing, I meant is anyone testing it at For Wilderness? Thanks Random Princess for clarifying.
It looks like slowly they are adding other resorts... I'd say anything is possible so to keep trying. Folks that couldn't make selections suddenly could the next day etc. :D

Animaniac93-98

Think I figured out my party ticket problem. Because I already printed my e-ticket, it says I have to convert it to the new type before I can use the code for linking. I would have originally had the thing mailed to be, but because I live outside of the US I would have had to pay $25 for shipping (2 years ago it was like $5 :rolleyes:).

Update: You apparently can't link event party tickets is the official line. Even though some people here already have. o_O

Last edited:

Neph-Neph

I got an email this morning saying my Magic Bands had shipped and then by time I finally got around to checking the tracking number that was in the email they were already delivered. Disney means business with these bad boys!

pjammer

Any idea if Wilderness Lodge guests will be able to be a part of the test? I'm going in October if that helps anything...
Wilderness lodge is not on the current list. Doesn't mean that could change. Extra resorts can be added at any time. No one knows for sure when additional resorts and what resort because this still considered testing an could end at any time if Disney see the need.

Emilily

Wilderness lodge is not on the current list. Doesn't mean that could change. Extra resorts can be added at any time. No one knows for sure when additional resorts and what resort because this still considered testing an could end at any time if Disney see the need.

Okay. Thank You!

jmorri26

Has anyone who is getting bands printed a different name from their actual name inside- I mean like screennames or nicknames? It seems really customizable- I can set it to anything- I wonder if disney will put their foot down and say no if people get really weird with it...

Neph-Neph

Has anyone who is getting bands printed a different name from their actual name inside- I mean like screennames or nicknames? It seems really customizable- I can set it to anything- I wonder if disney will put their foot down and say no if people get really weird with it...
I got "Nephie" printed on the inside of mine. Which is my nickname from high school. And then on my grandmother's I got "Baba" printed because that's what my sister and I call her.

To clarify, Art of Animation is on the list of resorts testing in Sept and Oct, right? I am there 9/30 to 10/6 but can't access FPP+ or magic bands on MDE. Do all people at a resort get to test or is it a percentage (like half do and half don't)? Anyone know?

pjammer

To clarify, Art of Animation is on the list of resorts testing in Sept and Oct, right? I am there 9/30 to 10/6 but can't access FPP+ or magic bands on MDE. Do all people at a resort get to test or is it a percentage (like half do and half don't)? Anyone know?
You should be able to do MagicBands. Be sure that the res is linked on both mobile and the website. FP+ has been reported as not working now after sept. Dont worry because official invites have not been sent out for those dates but you should be able to order MagicBands.

ExtinctJenn

Okay. Thank You!
To add to that, there is a good possibility that by October this will be full live (vs. in testing) so watch your e-mail and check every now and then under "My Disney Experience" to see if you can access the FP+ and/or Magic Bands pages! :D

ExtinctJenn

I got "Nephie" printed on the inside of mine. Which is my nickname from high school. And then on my grandmother's I got "Baba" printed because that's what my sister and I call her.
Good to know:) my mom and I put nicknames we have for each other on ours.
Yep, I can dual confirm. My band said englanddg and the kids said kk...
I assume this doesn't change the name they call you when you check-in for FP+ etc. (mentioned earlier in this thread)?

jmorri26

I assume this doesn't change the name they call you when you check-in for FP+ etc. (mentioned earlier in this thread)?

From what I've heard it doesn't- if you get a band at checkin (the gray) theres no name at all just an ID number, but they still call you by name when you use it. So it seems tied to the name you use in MDE.

ExtinctJenn

From what I've heard it doesn't- if you get a band at checkin (the gray) theres no name at all just an ID number, but they still call you by name when you use it. So it seems tied to the name you use in MDE.
Makes sense. I can't imagine if they did attempt to use the name on the band... some people would have way too much fun with that and come up with totally inappropriate things I'm sure. :)

G8rchamps

Is anyone able to book fp+ on 9/29 or after that. I keep trying and it tells me there are none available for that day.

The days are avaiable on the calander 60 days out but your right, I tried 3 days in Oct and got a pop up message that no experiences are available that day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom