myMagic+ Upcoming Test(s)

asianway

It's a lot easier when you're not competing with 40,000 people that all have advanced access to the FP+ system.

The more I think about it, the more I think that in addition to doing away with advanced bookings, they need to retain the paper slips as well. Guests need to have them as a reminder because not every guest will use their phone. If they use the in park kiosks they get a piece of paper, if they use their smart phone, they can use the bands. Both ways should be available and once again, it should all only be available day of.
I can already see the scamming if they ran paper parallel with bands indefinitely

ExtinctJenn

September 9th.
So yeah it definitely seems like September folks have been added to the test (generally).

My gut says this will go live in October and I won't have to be hoping to be in on the test anyway (going in December) but I just want to be sure, if it does go live before our trip, I have time to customize our bands (I really don't want grey lol) and some advanced time to chose our FPs.

I might not like/agree with everything they are doing related to this but if you can't change your fate... change your attitude.

Neph-Neph

Just wanted to mention I was never asked to join in the testing. The website just let me make my FP+ selection and order my Magic Bands. The website is telling me my Magic Bands could be shipped at any time.

pjammer

MagicBand testing has been extended for now until the end of October for the existing testing resorts AKL, Pop, Contemp, Yatch. New resorts have been added for beginning in Sept. Beach and Beach Villas, Jambo House, Poly, Port Orleans RS and Art. You will be able to select certain options now are live if you are staying at one of these during testing period but official emails are still coming 15 days before check-in for now.

Last edited:

ghosty1

MagicBand testing has been extended for now until the end of October for the existing testing resorts AKL, Pop, Contemp, Yatch. New resorts have been added for beginning in Sept. Beach and Beach Villas, Jambo House, Poly, Port Orleans RS and Art. You will be able to select certain options now are live if you are staying at one of these during testing period but official emails are still coming 15 days before check-in for now.

I was hoping Wilderness Lodge would be included in the testing for Sept. Is there still a chance they will be included?

Animaniac93-98

Still having issues getting Fastpass+. I'm staying at Pop in September, but even when I select a day on my itinerary I get the following message before I'm even allowed to click on anything else:

"The selected date must be within at least one party member's FastPass+ selection window."

Do I need to do the online check-in first?

cmybliss

Still having issues getting Fastpass+. I'm staying at Pop in September, but even when I select a day on my itinerary I get the following message before I'm even allowed to click on anything else:

"The selected date must be within at least one party member's FastPass+ selection window."

Do I need to do the online check-in first?

I got that message too. I just clicked ok and it let me choose my days. Staying at POP 9/21-9/28. Magic bands are all customized and getting ready to ship.

lego606

MagicBandit
Not totally related, but it seems some CMs are getting the new RFID maingate passes (basically, you have to give those Guest Passes to people you bring in and take them back when they leave, which makes signing in strangers pretty impossible)
tumblr_mrsx8iEQWg1r3w0o9o1_500.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom