The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 1

Sam Magic

Here is Team Magic's Entry:
Our campaign was placed on a custom designed website. There you will find the required items and a few extras. Below is the URL and password as well as our testimony by Turtle.

URL & Password
http://discovertogether.tumblr.com/
Password: magic

Turtles Testimony
In 2014, Disney Parks will begin their Discover Together campaign. Several new attractions and retail areas such as Disney Springs phase 1 and the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train during this campaign. Disney is going in the right direction with this campaign because revolves around the family's experience.

Disney keeps pushing the boundary in terms of experience. Being able to DISCOVER the rich entertainment history adds new and exciting depths to the adventure and magic. Like never before, Disney Parks have been invigorated. Also an extra poster that had to be cut, but I love it a lot: http://i44.tinypic.com/rac0va.jpg

Thank you for your consideration.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Here is Team Magic's Entry:
Our campaign was placed on a custom designed website. There you will find the required items and a few extras. Below is the URL and password as well as our testimony by Turtle.

URL & Password
http://discovertogether.tumblr.com/
Password: Magic

Turtles Testimony
In 2014, Disney Parks will begin their Discover Together campaign. Several new attractions and retail areas such as Disney Springs phase 1 and the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train during this campaign. Disney is going in the right direction with this campaign because revolves around the family's experience.

Disney keeps pushing the boundary in terms of experience. Being able to DISCOVER the rich entertainment history adds new and exciting depths to the adventure and magic. Like never before, Disney Parks have been invigorated.

Thank you for your consideration.

Can you have turtle post it? Just because it isn't really considered authentic if he doesn't...

Sam Magic

here's a picture of the reply on our chat for authenticity:
2888591.png

Zweiland

Team Fantasy's Submission

Our Slogan:
Your Disney Dream Adventure

Our Presentation and Commercial:

More Information on Finding treasures and QR Codes:

Every day, guests will have the opportunity to search for clues by "magic" map at Disney's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. The first group to solve the clues will receive anything from a Private Jungle Cruise Ride, a free Pirates Fireworks Cruise, Enchanted Fastpass (Fastpass that works for all attractions in the park for the entire day), or a free trip provided by Adventures By Disney!

If the treasure is found that day, don't stop adventuring! All around the Parks there will be Hidden QR Code opportunities to enter a contest on the Disney Dream Adventure Website. Every Code Found is another entry!

Different Parks Get Different QR Codes Designs and Different Themed maps. For instance, in the Magic Kingdom Park, the Tiki gods have hidden codes and have given you an "Enchanted" Treasure Map.
wruc.png

For Hollywood Studios, Indiana Jones Will take over the adventure! Animal Kingdom's adventure will be Up themed, and Epcot will receive Figment.

Another Look at Our Posters:
2544967_orig.jpg

8866062_orig.jpg

7119738_orig.jpg

1636667_orig.jpg

@Darth Tater's testimonial below:
6810873_orig.jpg

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
The Board Room
Critiques will come tomorrow afternoon, followed by my decision on who wins. Then the losing project manager will decide what two teammates they will put up for elimination along with themselves. Each contestant will plead their case of why they should stay and I will discuss it with them. After deliberation, I will decide who is "fired".

englanddg

One Little Spark...
The Board Room
Critiques will come tomorrow afternoon, followed by my decision on who wins. Then the losing project manager will decide what two teammates they will put up for elimination along with themselves. Each contestant will plead their case of why they should stay and I will discuss it with them. After deliberation, I will decide who is "fired".

Good luck everyone!

ctxak98

The Board Room
HAHA oh man I am scared now!

Matt7187

Team Fantasy's Submission

Our Slogan:
Your Disney Dream Adventure

Our Presentation and Commercial:

More Information on Finding treasures and QR Codes:

Every day, guests will have the opportunity to search for clues by "magic" map at Disney's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. The first group to solve the clues will receive anything from a Private Jungle Cruise Ride, a free Pirates Fireworks Cruise, Enchanted Fastpass (Fastpass that works for all attractions in the park for the entire day), or a free trip provided by Adventures By Disney!

If the treasure is found that day, don't stop adventuring! All around the Parks there will be Hidden QR Code opportunities to enter a contest on the Disney Dream Adventure Website. Every Code Found is another entry!

Different Parks Get Different QR Codes Designs and Different Themed maps. For instance, in the Magic Kingdom Park, the Tiki gods have hidden codes and have given you an "Enchanted" Treasure Map.
wruc.png

For Hollywood Studios, Indiana Jones Will take over the adventure! Animal Kingdom's adventure will be Up themed, and Epcot will receive Figment.

Another Look at Our Posters:
2544967_orig.jpg

8866062_orig.jpg

7119738_orig.jpg

1636667_orig.jpg

@Darth Tater's testimonial below:
6810873_orig.jpg

You guys did pretty good.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
You guys really did great! I can't wait to see more from your team! Good luck!

I'd like to know which one of you did the video for your commercial? This convo may need to wait until after judgement is passed, but I am curious. I thought it was very well done, and enjoyed it (but OURS was more in line with the challenge!) <grin>

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom