Horror Nights?

JT3000

Well we already have four houses with zombies and two that take place in a cabin, so why not make the same mistake a third time?

Jeffxz

You don't have to leave the park if you have a HHN ticket. You'll wait in one of the designated holding areas until they start opening the houses. It's called Stay & Scream. This gives you a head start on the people waiting at the gate.

Can you elaborate on the designated holding areas? Where are they? Is there a place to sit and how long are you normally there?

Would you recommend waiting in the holding area or jumping out to city walk for an hour or so before the HHN event starts?

71jason

Can you elaborate on the designated holding areas? Where are they? Is there a place to sit and how long are you normally there?

Would you recommend waiting in the holding area or jumping out to city walk for an hour or so before the HHN event starts?

Always subject to change, but generally there are two: in Finnegans and the street beside it (where the Blues Brothers play), or the courtyard in front of ET. Some years you can also cut over from IoA and wait on the side street near Dispicable Me.

Finnegans has tables if you want to eat--otherwise, you can sit on the curbs or steps outside. A few benches around ET, as well.

You have to make your way to a holding area by 5:00, when the park closes. You are usually there until 5:45 or 5:50.

You're much better off in a holding area than CityWalk. The holding areas get in 15 to 30 minutes earlier than people in CityWalk. Also, you get to bypass the metal detectors by the front gate, which quickly build up huge lines. Last year was an odd year, but generally I'm able to hit 2, sometimes 3 houses before the general public is let in.

Jeffxz

Always subject to change, but generally there are two: in Finnegans and the street beside it (where the Blues Brothers play), or the courtyard in front of ET. Some years you can also cut over from IoA and wait on the side street near Dispicable Me.

Finnegans has tables if you want to eat--otherwise, you can sit on the curbs or steps outside. A few benches around ET, as well.

You have to make your way to a holding area by 5:00, when the park closes. You are usually there until 5:45 or 5:50.

You're much better off in a holding area than CityWalk. The holding areas get in 15 to 30 minutes earlier than people in CityWalk. Also, you get to bypass the metal detectors by the front gate, which quickly build up huge lines. Last year was an odd year, but generally I'm able to hit 2, sometimes 3 houses before the general public is let in.

Just the info I needed. Thank You!

Timekeeper

It depends on the night, and at what time you intend on returning to the park, but the queues to pass through the TSA-like security checkpoints can create quite a headache. Unless you have a specific reason to need to leave the park, I would recommend taking a moment of relaxation in a "holding area" rather than going through the mess of re-entry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom