International Tour Group season about to begin

ptaylor

Premium Member
Original Poster
The Super Greeters are to be deployed at the parks from June 1 to August 10 for the International Tour Groups season.

Vader2112

zombies.jpg

fillerup

We encountered 5 or 6 of the international groups a couple of weekends ago at Epcot.

They were in groups of 10 to 20 each. Most were wearing shirts that sported their national colors. Several were carrying the national flag and waving them.

They were chanting and singing pretty loudly in a language I don't speak. There were guys and girls and most were drinking beer. A few were obviously inebriated.

I swear I'm not making this up.

They were Norwegians!!

Dads 2 Boys

The "Fifteen" group (from Brazil) in February were the worst group of people I've ever experienced in my life. We encountered them on different occasions and it was horrific....thanks goodness we could generally find ways to avoid them. They stayed at Pop and if they were in the food court it was a disaster. Don't even try to talk to them or do what u wanted b/c they pushed, shoved and anything else they wanted. There were three different times that CM has to speak to them @ Pop for their behavior. One of them almost got the crap kicked out of them by a woman whose daughter they knocked over fairly forcefully.

They also all dressed like prostitutes when they were in downtown making shopping an extremely uncomfortable experience (since they are all very underage in this country). I am not in any way conservative when it comes to that...if they all over 18 but my friend and I both felt like we needed a shower when we left...it was bad. I get the dress code in DTD is different than the parks but still......

Todd H

The "Fifteen" group (from Brazil) in February were the worst group of people I've ever experienced in my life. We encountered them on different occasions and it was horrific....thanks goodness we could generally find ways to avoid them. They stayed at Pop and if they were in the food court it was a disaster. Don't even try to talk to them or do what u wanted b/c they pushed, shoved and anything else they wanted. There were three different times that CM has to speak to them @ Pop for their behavior. One of them almost got the crap kicked out of them by a woman whose daughter they knocked over fairly forcefully.

They also all dressed like prostitutes when they were in downtown making shopping an extremely uncomfortable experience (since they are all very underage in this country). I am not in any way conservative when it comes to that...if they all over 18 but my friend and I both felt like we needed a shower when we left...it was bad. I get the dress code in DTD is different than the parks but still......

Yep, we were at Pop in February and it was a miserable experience. They were EVERYWHERE at all times of the day and night. I'll never stay at a value resort again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom