Free Dining 2013?

ndtechie05

Hello my wife and I are waiting on the free dining option before booking as we have done this the past 2 years. Has there been any evidence of them offering free dining before the year is over?

KCheatle

Umm...I'd be shocked if they didn't offer free dining since they have offered it for several years now (at least 4) and they know people anticipate it. Also, they have already offered it in the UK and in bounceback offers, which makes me think they will open it to the masses. But, not until summer (early June is when I anticipate hearing).

I'd also be shocked if a cast member actually said one way or another because I'm of the understanding they don't even know until the offer is released (or very shortly beforehand)???

Upvote 0

WDWYankee15

Hello my wife and I are waiting on the free dining option before booking as we have done this the past 2 years. Has there been any evidence of them offering free dining before the year is over?
The current Disney discount promotion (room only discount) which runs April 2 - June 4 has to be booked by Sunday, March 31. http://bookwdw.reservations.disney....romotionCode=fy13q2q3room&market=fy13q2q3room

So I would expect the next discount offer to be out shortly (as early as Monday April 1). What the discount will be is anyone's guess, but it generally it is for the begining of the next "Valu" season at WDW which starts this year on August 18 (When southern school go back in session). The bounceback offers last year give you an indication of the next period (See image below). Generally this is the time of year they annouce the Fall "Value" season offer (see http://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codetrends for historical release dates). So keep your eyes open. Anything can happen at anytime at this point. Rest assured that the boards will be a buzz if Free Dining is offered. You won't miss it if you are looking.
IMG_1589.jpg

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Thank you so much for posting that! We had that in our room on our last stay, but I passed it up b/c I didn't think we'd be going that time of year. Well, turns out we now are but I couldn't remember if our stay would have qualified for this. At least now by seeing it- I know for certain that it would not have qualified... whew. Feel MUCH better that I passed on it!

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

With any travel company... can't find any free dining.... If you could point me in the right Direction I'll provide you with a virtual haggis ;) :cool:
Got one...;) Friend of mine booked with Thomson holidays and got free DDP but yes I believe he booked on the first week in January.Saying that he paid extra £££££ for flying the " Dreamliner " and now that plane is grounded and he isn't getting the £££££ back..:(

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

What's the Dreamliner?
It's the new state of the art plane..34" legroom in economy class..6 ft head clearance..wider seats..mood lightning...and the windows are 3 times larger than your normal aircraft,also have a touch screen TV on the back of your seat.( widescreen ) Oh and if the sun is shining in your window,you press a button and the window tints like sunglasses.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom