New Restaurant for Morocco?

alissafalco

The natural beauty of the country is undeniable. The food is lovely, but probably difficult to replicate properly in Florida.
quote]

You're right about that LOL

As for my statement, I too have been to Greece and found the country an utter and complete mess. Nothing ran on time. Nothing seemed reliable. The culture seems to be one of hustle and dishonesty. If it wasn't for its beauty and history it would be an armpit.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. We only experienced a few very minor things that you are talking about, but nothing to make us feel the way you do. But we did also go in 2007 before all the craziness broke out.

invader

My guess would be either a Chinese or German waterfront restaurant. The only countries that don't truly have "fine" dining, and don't have water front.

MarkTwain

What I think is interesting is how the concept of the eatery compares to what we have in World Showcase already. The name "Tapaz" is the first name of a dining facility in WS that is in neither in the pavilion's native language (Teppan Edo, Via Napoli, Hacienda San Angel) nor in English (Nine Dragons, Restaurant Marrakesh). It's a made-up word, and it reminds one of the kind of chic/trendy name a bar owner might name a club in a nightlife district. Combine this with the fact that tapas are technically native to Spain and not Morocco, and it gives me the impression that Disney is starting to see World Showcase merely as a collection of vaguely internationally-themed bars and eateries than any attempts at cultural accuracy. In other words, an overpriced bar district.

Alektronic

Original Poster
They moved Mo Rockin' to new stage by the Morocco Boat Dock because the old stage is set to be demolished. So they are making preps to start the construction of the new restaurant.

luv

Mexico is now more cluttered and has little lagoon view. It isn't a fun place to walk through any longer. I just like to get past it quickly and start enjoying the WS.

Now they're going to clutter up Morocco? Will more lagoon view disappear?

Mexico and Morocco were my two favorites. No lie.

I honestly can't think of anything I like less than this idea. If the WS isn't big and pretty, it's not worth visiting.

I can't believe they're going to keep this up. They're going to ruin the WS. I'm so disappointed.

MarkTwain

Mexico is now more cluttered and has little lagoon view. It isn't a fun place to walk through any longer. I just like to get past it quickly and start enjoying the WS.

Now they're going to clutter up Morocco? Will more lagoon view disappear?

Mexico and Morocco were my two favorites. No lie.

I honestly can't think of anything I like less than this idea. If the WS isn't big and pretty, it's not worth visiting.

I can't believe they're going to keep this up. They're going to ruin the WS. I'm so disappointed.

If Hacienda San Angel and the Grand Floridian DVC are any indication, Disney's waterfront views must be profitable to be worthwhile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom