New Restaurant for Morocco?

Alektronic

Original Poster
I heard some rumors that they looking at putting a new restaurant in Morocco. It will be a waterfront restaurant like UK or Mexico.

ScorpionX

I highly doubt this. On the waterfront, there's already the Brass Bazaar, the stage for MoRockin', and a Friendship dock. Where would Disney put it?

wdwfan4ver

I wouldn't be surprise if this rumor comes true. World Showcase has been getting a lot of love in terms of getting new places to eat or having a restaurant refurbish.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Why Morocco though? It's not as if Resturant Marakesh is in the upper tier of Epcot dining, popularity wise. Is there really demand for more Moroccan cuisine?

menamechris

Yes, this is just what Morocco needs. After all, Restaurant Marrakesh is so popular.

Yeah, someone convinced someone else that no waterview was the reason for no one eating there, I am sure. Heaven forbid it's because of high prices and Epcot being oversaturated with restaurants.

luv

I really like Restaurant Marrakesh. A lot. It is true that it isn't wildly popular, but it is as good as any.

But why ruin the lagoon by cheapening it even more? I hope this doesn't happen in Morrocco or anywhere else.

Cosmic Commando

Could it be a new sake bar for Japan? Jim Hill (I know) said they are looking on the waterfront to expand the tiny sake bar from Mitsukoshi, but don't want to ruin the view of SSE with the torii gate. The location he said they were looking at was supposedly close to Morocco.

Ciciwoowoo

I think the theater at the American Pavilion would be an excellent place to install waterfront dining. They can always move the theater to a less valuable piece of real estate.

I am not implying I read that this will happen... it is just a thought that popped into my head.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I really like Restaurant Marrakesh. A lot. It is true that it isn't wildly popular, but it is as good as any.

But why ruin the lagoon by cheapening it even more? I hope this doesn't happen in Morrocco or anywhere else.

I like Marrakesh too, but that's not the point. The point is that given its lack of popularity, there is no demand at all for a second Morroccan restaurant.

Are they considering a new country??? Possibly Greece?

Who would sponsor a Greek pavilion? The country is essentially bankrupt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom