New water-side restaurant 'Spice Road Table' coming to Epcot's Morocco Pavilion?

BoardwalkGlenn

This could be fun and breathe some new life into the Morocco Pavilion. Not sure if 2 Morocco restaurants are needed, so maybe they'll close Restaurant Marrakesh and make room for an attraction. Just an idea...

Figgy1

Premium Member
Leave the lagoon area open not enough good places for illuminations or to just chill and look at spaceship earth on the other side

hpyhnt 1000

Interesting. Not sure how I feel about another restaurant "blocking" more of the lagoon. Also wonder if Restaurant Marrakech would continue to operate - I can't see there being demand for 3 Moroccan restaurants. Anyone know how Marrakech does in comparison to the other WS restaurants? It always seems to be the last one to have reservations available and I have never seen it at capacity.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Makes me almost miss the 80s. I love planning but everything 180 days in advance and at a premium. No room left for a minute unplanned. Fast pass+ bathrooms next must know when to go 180 days out!!!

jato4x4

I guess this is why our Dessert Party in June got moved to UK lochside. My wedding planner told me there was going to be construction going on. At the time I figured it was just a refurb or something.

Does kinda suck because we're losing alot of the places to watch illuminations. What can you do though. Guess they figured if they send car magents to AP holders they might overlook it. lol

Bolt

I guess this is why our Dessert Party in June got moved to UK lochside. My wedding planner told me there was going to be construction going on. At the time I figured it was just a refurb or something.

Does kinda suck because we're losing alot of the places to watch illuminations. What can you do though. Guess they figured if they send car magents to AP holders they might overlook it. lol

Yes - all events have been moved out of Morocco until further notice.

Bolt

I originally thought this was going to be built on the grassy area where Belgium sets up during Food and Wine.

sloppy.joey

Leave the lagoon area open not enough good places for illuminations or to just chill and look at spaceship earth on the other side
Actually because of an unconvinient island IMO the terrace has one of the worst places to watch IllumiNations so if they want to make another restaurant to make it easier to get dining reservations at some of my other favorite EPCOT dining choices, Let them eat couscous! ;)

The Empress Lilly

Actually because of an unconvinient island IMO the terrace has one of the worst places to watch IllumiNations so if they want to make another restaurant to make it easier to get dining reservations at some of my other favorite EPCOT dining choices, Let them eat couscous! ;)
True dat! Good thinking!

gonnichi

Can you say premium illuminations dinner package? ;)

Yes you are right. But what I am wondering is who did TDO get to sponsor this new resturant, they never pay for anything new at Epcot anymore, they make someone else pay dont they? just kidding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom