POTC George

Turtle

Original Poster
I heard a creepy ghost story about saying "George" three times in POTC.. anything you guys know about this?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I love the differnt reactions you get from CM's if you bring this up. If Lee says its not true that's a shame. I was a believer!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
We were told if you yell " I dont believe in George", that he would get upset and make the ride shut down. It's hillarious watching the kids build up the courage to yell it. When they finally did yell it, they freak out regardless of the ride not shutting down. We only do this of there is no one else in the boat with us.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Wasnt the story if a cm doesnt say "Goodnight George" before the ride closes for the day then the next day the ride will have tech difficulties??

Uddy

Ok ok! I'll bite. I've never heard this but I'm very interested. Let's hear the whole story, please.

JIMINYCR

Similarly, I say Walt, Walt, Walt as I pass under the train station and enter MK. Then I have no problems with Brazilian tour groups that entire day. :)

the-reason14

Ya, it's supposedly if you say "I don't believe in George" 3 times while riding Pirates that he'll get mad and break the ride down, but it's not true, or at least in my case it isn't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom