Would you rather...

KCheatle

Original Poster
Stay at a value resort for 3 weeks or stay at a deluxe for 1 week?

Upgrade your ticket to Hopper and Water Park or go to Universal Studios for a day?

Be the Opening Ceremony Family or the Parade Family?

Go to the Halloween Party or the Christmas Party?

Stay at the Beach Club or the Polynesian?

Stay at the Coronado or Carribean?

Do the Land and Sea excursion (4 days in WDW 4 days on a Disney Cruise) or 8 days at WDW?

Rent or car or use WDW transportation?

bethymouse

Cool thread!:)
Deluxe for a week.
Upgrade to Hopper and Water Parks.
Parade Family.
Christmas Party.
Beach Club.
Coronado.
Land & Sea on Disney Cruise!
WDW transportation all the way baby!:D

steviej

awesome idea for a thread!
value for 3
water park
don't care lol
halloween (i'm a scrooge and can't stand the holidays)
polynesian
coronado
land and sea
rent a car

ddbowdoin

Stay at a value resort for 3 weeks or stay at a deluxe for 1 week? Depends, with the wife 1 week. Alone, 3 as I'd bring down all of my cameras including a 4x5 field camera.

Upgrade your ticket to Hopper and Water Park or go to Universal Studios for a day? Ugh, Universal sucks

Be the Opening Ceremony Family or the Parade Family? Parade Family

Go to the Halloween Party or the Christmas Party? Halloween

Stay at the Beach Club or the Polynesian? BC (stayed at both last month on our Disneymoon)

Stay at the Coronado or Carribean? haven't stayed at either, I'll go with Carribean

Do the Land and Sea excursion (4 days in WDW 4 days on a Disney Cruise) or 8 days at WDW? 8 days at WDW

Rent or car or use WDW transportation? Bus, I love that I don't drive for X amount of days. I commute to work so I drive enough

lebeau

deluxe for 1 week

3 weeks is too long for any sane person. Especially in a Value room.

Universal Studios for a day

We'd get much more out of 2 added parks than hopping and water parks. I can see how it would be different for others.

Opening Ceremony Family

Being in the parade just seems like wasting valuable park time

Christmas Party

But only because we have done the Halloween party and not the X-Mas party.

Polynesian

Odds are I'll never stay at either one. But if I had a chance, I'd stay at the Poly.

Carribean

We have stayed at Corrando

Land and Sea excursion

8 Days at the parks is probably too much for any sane person too.

WDW transportation

We rely on WDW transportation, but after last trip I am giving serious consideration to renting a car.

Magenta Panther

Upgrade your ticket to Hopper and Water Park or go to Universal Studios for a day?

Do the Land and Sea excursion (4 days in WDW 4 days on a Disney Cruise) or 8 days at WDW?

1. Value resort. Nothing wrong with them. They're fun, comfortable, clean and have a good Disney vibe.

2. Universal Studios. Never had much use for the Water Park.

3. Opening Ceremony. The parade would eat up too much of my valuable park time.

4. Christmas Party. The Halloween party's great - been to it twice - but the Christmas party is just so magical. Can't wait to go again.

5. Haven't been to either one.

6. Have been to the Coronado. It's gorgeous.

7. 8 days at WDW. I can't imagine that a cruise ship - however awesome - could compare to a trip to WDW.

8. WDW transportation DEFINITELY.

DisneyWall-E

Britt

Stay at a value resort for 3 weeks or stay at a deluxe for 1 week? Deluxe for 1 week!!!

Upgrade your ticket to Hopper and Water Park or go to Universal Studios for a day? Universal!!

Be the Opening Ceremony Family or the Parade Family? Parade! We don't ger around early enough for opening...lol

Go to the Halloween Party or the Christmas Party? Christmas!

Stay at the Beach Club or the Polynesian? Poly

Stay at the Coronado or Carribean? Caribbean

Do the Land and Sea excursion (4 days in WDW 4 days on a Disney Cruise) or 8 days at WDW? CRUISE!

Rent or car or use WDW transportation? Car!!​

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Stay at a value resort for 3 weeks or stay at a deluxe for 1 week? Deluxe, only way to do it.

Upgrade your ticket to Hopper and Water Park or go to Universal Studios for a day? SWO.

Be the Opening Ceremony Family or the Parade Family? Opening Ceremony

Go to the Halloween Party or the Christmas Party? Neither, BGT HoS or Uni HHN

Stay at the Beach Club or the Polynesian? Beach Club

Stay at the Coronado or Carribean? Carribean

Do the Land and Sea excursion (4 days in WDW 4 days on a Disney Cruise) or 8 days at WDW? Land and Sea

Rent or car or use WDW transportation? Drive myself.

Vader2112

Deluxew for 1 week. 3 weeks in a value would lead me to being locked up in the looney bin.

Upgrade your ticket to Hopper and Water Park or go to Universal Studios for a day? With only one week at the Deluxe I would take the Ticket upgrade.

Be the Opening Ceremony Family or the Parade Family? Either one.

Go to the Halloween Party or the Christmas Party? Both have there merits. I prefer Christmas. Snow on Main Street at night with lights glowing...enough said.

Stay at the Beach Club or the Polynesian? Poly. Monorail!!!!

Stay at the Coronado or Carribean? Coronado my favorite value (see my prior posts)

Do the Land and Sea excursion (4 days in WDW 4 days on a Disney Cruise) or 8 days at WDW? The 4/4 would love to do a Disney Cruise

Rent or car or use WDW transportation? You can do both. Depending on the time of the year you can get a real goog rate on a rental. Don't forget to poke around on the boards for coupon codes for the rental as well. I drive to WDW but use the bus when I go to Epcot. Plus my 2 and 4 year olds think the bus is a "big" person thing to do.​

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
- Deluxe for a week (a week's enough time, and who wouldn't be down with a deluxe resort?)
- Upgrade my ticket to a hopper (don't care for water parks)… AND still get a ticket for Universal Studios :p
- Opening ceremony family
- Go to the Halloween Party - it's fun to wear a costume to the park
- Stay at Poly
- Stay at Caribbean Beach
- Land & Sea excursion
- Rental car, please!

Joshua&CalebDad

1. Stay at a deluxe for 1 week, I love WDW but after three ongoing weeks it would lose some of the magic.
2. I would much rather upgrade my ticket to Hopper and Water Park.
3. Be the Opening Ceremony Family.
4. I'll say go to the Halloween Party since we are doing the Christmas Party on our next trip.
5. I haven't stayed at either but would go with the Polynesian since it is a monorail resort.
6. I would definately stay at Coronado, I loved everything about it.
7. The land and sea excursion (4 days in WDW 4 days on a Disney Cruise), the best of both worlds.
8. Use WDW transportation, renting a car isn't worth the money. I can't get everything I need right on site.

wdwfan4ver

8 Days at the parks is probably too much for any sane person too.
I disagree with you. I am sane and I went to the parks for 10 days before. 10 days for me actually helps me not rush and means I can take breaks in the afternoon at the hotel I stay at for 2 hours before having dinner.Taking breaks helps a person actually has foot issues outside of Disney despite having great walking shoes like in my case. I see a foot doctor matter of fact. I actually need a 2nd or 3rd day for some of the parks to complete or go on rides multiple times since I take breaks in the afternoon.

Mukta

Deluxe for 1 week. I stayed in Pop once and it really didn't suit me.

That's tough. I have an AP, so I am used to park hopping, but I also really enjoy Universal. I am going to pick Universal.

Opening ceremony family.

I have been to the Halloween party many times, so I want to try to Xmas party

BC is my home. I can't imagine not staying there.

If I had to stay in one of them, Caribbean, but neither appeal to me.

8 days in WDW.

WDW Transportation. I drive every day of my life. I don't want to drive on vacation.

PolynesianPrincess

Stay at a value resort for 3 weeks or stay at a deluxe for 1 week? That's a tough one... 3 weeks is a long time!! I'm going to say deluxe for a week!

Upgrade your ticket to Hopper and Water Park or go to Universal Studios for a day? We have AP's so we have park hopper options so I'm going to say Universal. We like Uni!

Be the Opening Ceremony Family or the Parade Family? Parade family!!!

Go to the Halloween Party or the Christmas Party? Christmas is my favorite but I want to see the characters in costume so I'm going to say Halloween

Stay at the Beach Club or the Polynesian? Poly.. no contest!!

Stay at the Coronado or Carribean? Coronado

Do the Land and Sea excursion (4 days in WDW 4 days on a Disney Cruise) or 8 days at WDW? Land and sea

Rent or car or use WDW transportation? We love driving our own car when we are there. The Disney buses are too much of a hassel!

wdwfan4ver

1.) 1 week at Deluxe. 3 weeks is too much.
2.) Upgrade to hopper. I don't use the waterparks, but Universal Studios is too much for thrill rides for my taste.
3.) neither
4.) Christmas Party.
5.) Beach Club. I stayed at Beach Club before and I had a great experience. I don't trust monorails like I used to. They broke down when I use for the last few trips.
6.) Caribbean Beach
7.) 8 Days at WDW.
8.) Rental Car. I go to restaurants at WDW hotels at a lot and it beats Bus hopping. I fond getting the same items cheaper at gas station than at a WDW hotel. The other reason is you can wait 2 hours at an airport waiting for Magical express. There is even more reasons I would say Rental Car.

Avenger117

Stay at a value resort for 3 weeks or stay at a deluxe for 1 week? value for 3 weeks

Upgrade your ticket to Hopper and Water Park or go to Universal Studios for a day? Hopper and water parks

Be the Opening Ceremony Family or the Parade Family? Opening Ceremony Family

Go to the Halloween Party or the Christmas Party? Christmas Party

Stay at the Beach Club or the Polynesian? Too close to call

Stay at the Coronado or Carribean? Coronado

Do the Land and Sea excursion (4 days in WDW 4 days on a Disney Cruise) or 8 days at WDW? Land and Sea excursion

Rent or car or use WDW transportation? WDW transporation

DizneyPryncess

Stay at a value resort for 3 weeks or stay at a deluxe for 1 week? Value for 3 weeks

Upgrade your ticket to Hopper and Water Park or go to Universal Studios for a day? Upgrade to hopper!

Be the Opening Ceremony Family or the Parade Family? Opening Ceremony

Go to the Halloween Party or the Christmas Party? Halloween, since I've been to Christmas

Stay at the Beach Club or the Polynesian? Polynesian

Stay at the Coronado or Carribean? Never been to either, but I think the Coronado pool looks cool.

Do the Land and Sea excursion (4 days in WDW 4 days on a Disney Cruise) or 8 days at WDW? 8 days in WDW. I want to do a full week on the cruise.

Rent or car or use WDW transportation? WDW transportation is fine with me.

1. Deluxe for a week. Like someone else said - 3 weeks is a long time. I'm good for a max of about 10 days so the week would be about perfect.
2. Depends on how much time we have...I would still be more inclined to get the park hopper, since that's what we do when we go there anyway.
3. Opening Ceremony Family - I love being there for park opening, but usually don't concern myself with the parade too much.
4. Halloween party for sure!
5. Poly - I would like being on the monorail as opposed to Beach Club
6. This is a tougher one for me...I would still probably choose Carribbean.
7. 8 days at WDW - the cruise is nice, but overall I think cruises are overrated, even if it is a Disney cruise
8. Use WDW transportation - I like not having to drive while I'm there. Typically we'll have a car and it just stays in the parking lot until we leave.

luv

Stay at a value resort for 3 weeks or stay at a deluxe for 1 week? One week in the better hotel. But, honestly, I'd get a condo offsite and stay the three weeks. :)

Upgrade your ticket to Hopper and Water Park or go to Universal Studios for a day? I'd go to Uni.

Be the Opening Ceremony Family or the Parade Family? If I HAD to pick - the opening one...but I have no interest in either.

Go to the Halloween Party or the Christmas Party? MNSSHP

Stay at the Beach Club or the Polynesian? I've don't both so much and both are great. But I'd only want Beach Club if I could get a full balcony.

Stay at the Coronado or Carribean? Again, I've done both of them a lot. CBR is the one I've done more, but at this point, it's a toss up.

Do the Land and Sea excursion (4 days in WDW 4 days on a Disney Cruise) or 8 days at WDW? Land and Sea. I haven't done the cruise.

Rent or car or use WDW transportation? Car, car, car.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom