New Daytime Parade Info?

The Duck

Original Poster
Recently there was a thread about a rumored daytime parade on the horizon and it quickly came to a demise due to a troll attack. In the meantime, has anyone heard any real information?

bubbles1812

In theory, I think there was supposed to be a new parade that would coincide with the arrival of NFE. But as I understand it from the posters on here who would be in the know, this project fell by the wayside. So, no new parade in the near future for WDW.

jrh1985

In theory, I think there was supposed to be a new parade that would coincide with the arrival of NFE. But as I understand it from the posters on here who would be in the know, this project fell by the wayside. So, no new parade in the near future for WDW.

Where did you read that??? Last time I read on here (unless I missed a thread) A new Day Parade is coming. We just don't know it it will be next year or 2014. Spectro is also rumored to be back next year. Now that i think about it, the MK rumor mill has been quiet lately. Any Updates????

bubbles1812

Where did you read that??? Last time I read on here (unless I missed a thread) A new Day Parade is coming. We just don't know it it will be next year or 2014. Spectro is also rumored to be back next year. Now that i think about it, the MK rumor mill has been quiet lately. Any Updates????
It was discussed at some point on another thread though I think it was in a thread that was way off topic (as most threads seem to do) so you wouldn't pick up where it was easily, lol. And I definitely could be wrong. Bhat's just how I understood what the posters were saying. If a new parade really is coming in 2014 it would make sense as that's when NFE will finally be complete. Also, I wouldn't expect much regarding rumors and the MK. I wouldn't expect to see any rumor of other big projects coming to MK in the near or even intermediate future. Though there will always be rumors of refurbs, I suppose.

bubbles1812

Got that right!!! But where were some of you getting 2014 when the target is 2013? Just curious.

Maybe because Disney has a penchant for moving at the speed of turtle? Forget that, they move at the speed of sloth. No, forget that, they move at the speed of snail! :D;):cool:

Sorry, just kidding, sort of. I would assume they want it to coincide with the opening of the last of the things in NFE and they do move slowly when it comes to big projects.

aladdin2007

Maybe because Disney has a penchant for moving at the speed of turtle? Forget that, they move at the speed of sloth. No, forget that, they move at the speed of snail! :D;):cool:

Sorry, just kidding, sort of. I would assume they want it to coincide with the opening of the last of the things in NFE and they do move slowly when it comes to big projects.

They move about at the same speed as the standby line in PPF. Which is a creeping crawl if that.

etwtec

Good grief... CADCT for yet ANOTHER year? Would it really kill them to get their you know what in gear and debut the new parade with Spectro in the Spring?

Jim Handy

The parade is still a go. Last I heard it would open with the SDMT, or within a month or two. I also believe a MK version of Dreams is on the way at some point. That was originally supposed to come very soon but was pushed off by Phil, but I think is back on the table for a similar time period as the new parade.

The new parade is still impressive, though it's a shame they couldn't just fund the whole thing after having the same parade for what will be 12/13 years by the time the new one comes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom