Movies at Sci Fi Dine-in

ParentsOf4

Original Poster
It's about 10 years since we last ate at DHS's Sci Fi Dine-in. Admittedly, our kids were really young but they also thought the movies showing were really boring. Are they still showing the same movies at the Sci Fi Dine-in?
Thanks!

Pioneer Hall

Don't believe anything about the film has changed. They aren't movies though...just clips, commercials, short things etc. There is something new on the screen every few minutes.

rsoxguy

Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. I sat through a cycle and a half the last time that I dined there, and it all seemed to be the same. Sort of the way I'm sitting here watching the Red Sox lose. Nothing is changing.

MansionGoer13z

Yeah nothing is new. Its been that way for decades. I wish they did show the cheesy movies full length. So I could do the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 "shtick." I'm sure others would do the same.

JIMINYCR

Frustrates me too to eat there for years and see no change. How many great Sci Fi flicks were there? It's not like theres too few to choose from. Why not show some disney cartoons or space clips to entertain us instead of that inane Tom & Jerry cartoon?

Spikerdink

I was there in early March - the clips of the B- Horror movies were the same and the other fillers were too.... but to me, I still loved it all....

shyamvatikar

It is one of the best places to watch the movie as if we are feeling like dining at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Cosmic Concoction, such as a thick shake mixed with Irish Ice-cream. The experience was really exiting.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
It's about 10 years since we last ate at DHS's Sci Fi Dine-in. Admittedly, our kids were really young but they also thought the movies showing were really boring. Are they still showing the same movies at the Sci Fi Dine-in?
Thanks!

When I went there last, which admittingly was in 2005, they were the same as when i went as a kid. I don't like it here b/c of the silly clips and and theme. The burgers are good and shakes are great but we usually skip it b/c of the theme.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom