I Cant Believe I Got Him to Fall for this Again...Our 5 Year Anniversary Trip!

I Cant Believe I Got Him to Fall for this Again...Our 5 Year Ann. Trip! UPDATE 4/12!

So I cant believe it happened. i had secretly been planning a trip or hoping to plan a trip for my DH and I. In September it will be 5 years that we have been married. We got engaged at Cinderella castle, had a Disney themed wedding, honeymooned there, then had our 1 year anniversary trip there, along with many others.

June 2009 TR....sorry it was never finished, maybe i will just add the photos!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=462235

November/December 2010 TR...this one is finished!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=807021

So here is a picture of us....we are a bit heavier now but that comes with being in a happy marriage, getting older, and having a baby!

September 23, 2007
197014_1003223475465_1071196868_9981_45_n.jpg

After we got engaged July 2006
200435_1003196474790_1071196868_9460_9747_n.jpg

We now have a new addition to the family. Our daughter Ariella (yes that is a combo of Ariel and Cinderella) Lucia was born on March 25, 2011. This is her when she just turned 10 Months old on January 25th.....and yes that shirt she is wearing says "Shoes do Matter, just ask Cinderella!"

photo.jpg

So when I got a pin-code in the mail for the month of September i knew it was meant to be. My husband checked about work and he is good to go, so he actually gave me the approval to book it! I was shocked, he has even approved the upgrades i just made! see he likes it there but he isn't a big fan. he thinks disney is a rip off, so he only goes for me. i also told him a while ago that he messed up when he proposed there cuz we are only destined to go all the time!

so we decided to go without ariella because we are planning on taking her for her 3rd birthday and my 30th (ugh!) in march of 2014. i think she is just way too young to take now, i certainly dont want to have to deal with it as this age. plus it is our anniversary AND this is probably going to be our last trip alone for a while.

well we booked the trip on friday 1/27.we are staying at ASMu, not my first choice but POP was booked. with the pin code, we got the quick service dining free, but we dont want that one, so we upgraded to Deluxe. so blackthidot, looks like you're going to get another food trip report in here! i was only going to do the basic but we wanted to try a few different table services that we never did and our romantic dinner is always at narcoosee's so thats a 2, so we were gonna have to pay OOP for alot of meals anyways.

i booked through AAA which now offers you preferred fireworks seating which you have to book 180 days in advance. i am sooo excited about that. my total for the room, 6 tickets a piece, and the deluxe dining is $2200. now i just have to find airfare and we'll be good.

plan wise.....i already have a rough copy of where i want to eat but i just have to wait to see when the MNSSHP nights are because that is probably our favorite special event they have. the parade is AWESOME!

i have to get going for now, but i will be back on thursday to post our rough schedule! hope you all will join me in my planning and ill try to finish that other TR from 2009!

Disney_Belle

Have a wonderful time! And your daughter is beautiful! I love her name :)

We'll be leaving our 5th anniversary trip the day you are arriving!

snookie5605

Original Poster
OK so i just saw that the schedule for September is here so now i have to re figure out everything! i was assuming that the MNSSHP was gonna be on Saturday 9/22 but i was going by last years schedule and i forgot that this year is leap year so its all different. when looking at the calendar, MK is closing at 7pm on the day we get there Friday 9/21 so i am thinking this is a Halloween party night. which is fine but then i noticed that on 9/23, which is our anniversary, they have evening EMH. i really wanted to take advantage of those this year to get everything possible in plus i really want to video tape everything and take tons of pics with characters to show our DD when i get home. so today i have to figure everything out then i will post a mock itinerary on here!

snookie5605

Original Poster
Mock itinerary!

ok so this is what i came up with for our plans, again this is only temporary until i see what reservations i can get on march 25th.

Friday 9/21

-planning on leaving on an early flight, so far what ive been looking at is leaving Philly airport around 7 or 8 am, so that should get us in Orlando by 10 or 11am.
-go check in at ASMu
-Lunch= ASMu food court (1 dining credit)
-relax a little bit, maybe go to the pool
-im thinking tonight is MNSSHP, so head on over to MK by 4pm
-Dinner= Cosmic Rays (1 dining credit)

Saturday 9/22 Hollywood Studios

-EMH from 8-9am
-Breakfast= Starring Rolls Cafe (1 dining credit)
-Lunch= Sci-Fi (1 dining credit)
-Dinner= Mama Melrose (1 dining credit)
-Fantasmic at 8pm!

Sunday 9/23 Our 5 year anniversary and Magic Kingdom

-EMH from 9-12am
-Breakfast= Kona Cafe (1 dining credit)
-Lunch= Columbia Harbor House (1 dining credit) *1st time eating here
-leave sometime after lunch or so and head back to the room to relax and get ready for dinner
-Dinner=Narcoossee's (2 dining credits)
-head back to MK for Wishes at 9pm and EMH

Monday 9/24 Animal Kingdom

-EMH 8-9am
-Breakfast= ASMu (1 dining credit)
-Lunch= Flame Tree BBQ (1 dining credit) *1st time eating here
-go back to the room and relax and go to pool
-head to Downtown Disney
-Dinner= Earl of Sandwich (1 dining credit)

Tuesday 9/25 EPCOT

-EMH 8-9am
-Breakfast= ASMu (1 dining credit)
-Lunch= Biergarten (1 dining credit) *1st time eating here
-Dinner= Le Cellier (2 dining credits)

Wednesday 9/26 EPCOT

-EMH 9-12am
-Breakfast=Kona Cafe (1 dining credit)
-Lunch= Via Napoli (1 dining credit) *1st time eating here
-Dinner= eat around the world (use snack credits or cash)

Thursday 9/27 Magic Kingdom

-EMH 8-9am
-Breakfast= Crystal Palace (1 dining credit)
-Lunch= Liberty Tree (1 dining credit)
-Dinner= Ohana (1 dining credit) *1st time eating here
-back to MK for MSEP at 8pm and WISHES at 9pm

Friday 9/28 RELAX AND DD

-Breakfast= Boma (1 dining credit)
-stay at ASMu and relax and go to the pool
-Lunch=ASMu (1 dining credit)
-head to DD to shop for the night
-Dinner= T-REX (1 dining credit)

Saturday 9/29 Leave!

mamamouse

OMg she's absoloutely gorgeous(but you knew that I'm sure) I loved your wedding cake also very pretty,look forward to reading your report:sohappy:

snookie5605

Original Poster
aww thanks. yeah i think shes pretty! and yeah i was shocked how good the cake turned out. i was kinda worried because we didnt choose fondant so i didnt know if you would be able to see lumps or whatever from them spreading the icing but it came out beautiful! was yummy too! how cool! if you see us, feel free to say hi!

PartOfYourWorld

I seriously LOOOVE your daughter's name! Very creative :) And Ariel is my favorite princess Cinderella comes up 3rd behind Rapunzel so I definitely definitely love the name! haha

Columbia Harbor House is my favorite quick service in the parks!! The selection is really good, and if you go sit on the second floor near the windows you can see The Haunted Mansion! It is always my favorite to go up there and just people watch from inside.

Via Napoli is also very very good you'll love it there!!!!

foreverbelle

Dif an adorable little one right there. She is going to have a blast.

We celebrated our five years ourselves last year and had an amazing time. I am sure you guys are going to have just as much of a blast.

And enjoy the time with the little one, cherish the moments I remember traveling with our son when he first went down. Dif so much different with a little one.

snookie5605

Original Poster
I seriously LOOOVE your daughter's name! Very creative :) And Ariel is my favorite princess Cinderella comes up 3rd behind Rapunzel so I definitely definitely love the name! haha

Columbia Harbor House is my favorite quick service in the parks!! The selection is really good, and if you go sit on the second floor near the windows you can see The Haunted Mansion! It is always my favorite to go up there and just people watch from inside.

Via Napoli is also very very good you'll love it there!!!!

aww thanks! cinderella is my number 1 and then ariel so i figured why not combine the two! and ive heard great things about columbia harbor house and i will def take your idea and sit upstairs! ive eaten at tutto italia a million times so i figured that via napoli would definitely be good!

snookie5605

Original Poster
Dif an adorable little one right there. She is going to have a blast.

We celebrated our five years ourselves last year and had an amazing time. I am sure you guys are going to have just as much of a blast.

And enjoy the time with the little one, cherish the moments I remember traveling with our son when he first went down. Dif so much different with a little one.

thanks! yeah we are super excited to get away ourselves because we really havent been to disney alone since our honeymoon in 2007. 2008 we went but my parents spent a couple days with us, they were at their timeshare but were still around. 2009 was with my niece and 2010 was with the whole crew! i def love disney with just the two of us so i plan on being at every EMH and seeing everything, especially because i want to show Ariella pics and videos to prepare her for her first trip in 2014!

WDW_Princess24

Your little princess is adorable, I love her Cinderella shirt!!

You guys are going to have a great time and a magical anniversary. Lots of yummy places to eat on your itinerary and who doesn't love the boo to you parade!!

harveyt0206

I know it's been said before, but it bears repeating...Ariella is gorgeous. Definitely a Princess in the making. And I love her name. Very creative. My hubby and I plan on attending MNSSHP on the 21 st. It will be our last night at WDW. I will wave if I see you and your hubby.

Oh, and just give your husband some extra time to become a Disney freak. My husband really couldn't stand the place when we started traveling there together ten years ago. But now he loves it "almost" as much as I do. I expect your hubby's Disney heart will melt the first time he sees your daughter there.

Have a great trip.:wave:

snookie5605

Original Poster
I know it's been said before, but it bears repeating...Ariella is gorgeous. Definitely a Princess in the making. And I love her name. Very creative. My hubby and I plan on attending MNSSHP on the 21 st. It will be our last night at WDW. I will wave if I see you and your hubby.

Oh, and just give your husband some extra time to become a Disney freak. My husband really couldn't stand the place when we started traveling there together ten years ago. But now he loves it "almost" as much as I do. I expect your hubby's Disney heart will melt the first time he sees your daughter there.

Have a great trip.:wave:

aww well thank you so much! and hes actually very excited for when we take her in 2014 so i know it will be different for him then. im hoping that changes his attitude. i think his biggest thing is how expensive everything is! :lol: and i will look for someone waving to us at the party! have a great trip, i know i cant wait!

snookie5605

Original Poster
just posting a quick update. so i cant believe this sunday is not only my little girls 1 st birthday but it is also my 180 days out so i can book dining reservations and our referred seating for fireworks through AAA. i also cant believe tomorrow ill be 28! :brick: im getting way too old! and has anyone been looking into airfare?! its RIDICULOUS! and only supposed to be getting worse. i dont know what we're gonna do. i did read that the best rates are put out 4 months ahead of when you are going, so im gonna check back in may but its just crazy. we dont want to make that long 16 hour drive down but it the airfare keeps going up, it may be cheaper! anyone have any other tips for finding cheaper airfare? if so let me know! ok well happy spring everybody! ill post another update when i get all of my reservations.:sohappy:

PolynesianPrincess

Sounds like a great trip!! Your daughter is super cute! :)

Via Napoli is awesome as well as Ohana. If you can, try the Lapu Lapu, the drink in the pineapple. It's $13 :eek: but it's soooo yummy!!! Ohana all around is a great time. We're eating there for our second time next month!

Also, we're arriving on 9/24 so maybe our paths will cross! I'll make sure to wave! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom