I Cant Believe I Got Him to Fall for this Again...Our 5 Year Anniversary Trip!

I Cant Believe I Got Him to Fall for this Again...Our 5 Year Ann. Trip! UPDATE 4/12!

So I cant believe it happened. i had secretly been planning a trip or hoping to plan a trip for my DH and I. In September it will be 5 years that we have been married. We got engaged at Cinderella castle, had a Disney themed wedding, honeymooned there, then had our 1 year anniversary trip there, along with many others.

June 2009 TR....sorry it was never finished, maybe i will just add the photos!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=462235

November/December 2010 TR...this one is finished!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=807021

So here is a picture of us....we are a bit heavier now but that comes with being in a happy marriage, getting older, and having a baby!

September 23, 2007
197014_1003223475465_1071196868_9981_45_n.jpg

After we got engaged July 2006
200435_1003196474790_1071196868_9460_9747_n.jpg

We now have a new addition to the family. Our daughter Ariella (yes that is a combo of Ariel and Cinderella) Lucia was born on March 25, 2011. This is her when she just turned 10 Months old on January 25th.....and yes that shirt she is wearing says "Shoes do Matter, just ask Cinderella!"

photo.jpg

So when I got a pin-code in the mail for the month of September i knew it was meant to be. My husband checked about work and he is good to go, so he actually gave me the approval to book it! I was shocked, he has even approved the upgrades i just made! see he likes it there but he isn't a big fan. he thinks disney is a rip off, so he only goes for me. i also told him a while ago that he messed up when he proposed there cuz we are only destined to go all the time!

so we decided to go without ariella because we are planning on taking her for her 3rd birthday and my 30th (ugh!) in march of 2014. i think she is just way too young to take now, i certainly dont want to have to deal with it as this age. plus it is our anniversary AND this is probably going to be our last trip alone for a while.

well we booked the trip on friday 1/27.we are staying at ASMu, not my first choice but POP was booked. with the pin code, we got the quick service dining free, but we dont want that one, so we upgraded to Deluxe. so blackthidot, looks like you're going to get another food trip report in here! i was only going to do the basic but we wanted to try a few different table services that we never did and our romantic dinner is always at narcoosee's so thats a 2, so we were gonna have to pay OOP for alot of meals anyways.

i booked through AAA which now offers you preferred fireworks seating which you have to book 180 days in advance. i am sooo excited about that. my total for the room, 6 tickets a piece, and the deluxe dining is $2200. now i just have to find airfare and we'll be good.

plan wise.....i already have a rough copy of where i want to eat but i just have to wait to see when the MNSSHP nights are because that is probably our favorite special event they have. the parade is AWESOME!

i have to get going for now, but i will be back on thursday to post our rough schedule! hope you all will join me in my planning and ill try to finish that other TR from 2009!

Kristia

Not sure if you decided to take the train or not yet but just wanted to let you know of our train experience back in 2002. We took Amtrak from Philly to FL and it was a little rough. If you can afford it get a sleep compartment. The bathrooms in coach were really nasty by the time we got to FL and everytime somebody opened the door to them the smell was ...:hurl: The smoking car was a few cars in front of us and all night long people were going in and out of the door between our car and the next car which was pretty noisy. The seats also don't have a whole lot of recline to them, so sleeping was a bit uncomfortable. If we went by train again I would def swing for the private area. It was a neat way to travel but I def was ready to get off by the end! Have a great time on your trip! And your daughter is adorable!!!

snookie5605

Original Poster
so its been a while since ive been on here. i just wanted to give everyone an update. our trip has now been moved! we are now going 09/17-09/25, but that means we are not staying at art of animation
frown.gif
but its just going to work out better, plus now since we are traveling during the week the airfare is much cheaper so we are flying instead of driving. now we are staying at POP which we love so thats ok.

our flight leaves at 7:05 am and gets in at 9:35am on the 17th. here is our change in reservations. just so happens i made a boo boo and back in april accidentally deleted my reservation for narcoossees on our anniversary on 09/23. i was sooooo mad because that is our spot. they did have something else but it wasnt until 9:25pm and i wanted to utilize EMH at MK that night so i said just forget it. so here is the change in dining reservations.

9/17
-arrive in Disney around 10 am. the plan is to go to AK that day.
Lunch: Flame Tree BBQ
Dinner: Narcoossee's at 9:25pm

9/18 EPCOT EMH 8-9am
Breakfast: POP
Lunch: Via Napoli at 11:30
Dinner: Le Cellier at 5:30pm....somehow i got in with 60 days left to go!

9/19 EPCOT EMH 9-12AM
Breakfast: Kona at 7:30am
Lunch: Chefs de France at 12pm
Dinner: eat around the world

09/20 MK EMH 8-9am
Breakfast: Main Street Bakery
Lunch: Liberty Tree at 12:30
Dinner: Cosmic Rays

9/21 MNSSHP
Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare at 10:15
Lunch: POP
Dinner: Main St or Caseys

09/22 HS EMH 8-9am, everything is the same as before!

09/23 ANNIVERSARY! MK EMH 9-12am
Everything is the same except Dinner
Dinner: Kona at 8:20pm

09/24 everything is the same

Of course with the hoppers we might run to other parks here and there but this is the general plan we have set up.

so just wanted to update that! we will be at 58 days as of tomorrow!

Alison1975

so its been a while since ive been on here. i just wanted to give everyone an update. our trip has now been moved! we are now going 09/17-09/25, but that means we are not staying at art of animation
frown.gif
but its just going to work out better, plus now since we are traveling during the week the airfare is much cheaper so we are flying instead of driving. now we are staying at POP which we love so thats ok.

our flight leaves at 7:05 am and gets in at 9:35am on the 17th. here is our change in reservations. just so happens i made a boo boo and back in april accidentally deleted my reservation for narcoossees on our anniversary on 09/23. i was sooooo mad because that is our spot. they did have something else but it wasnt until 9:25pm and i wanted to utilize EMH at MK that night so i said just forget it. so here is the change in dining reservations.

9/17
-arrive in Disney around 10 am. the plan is to go to AK that day.
Lunch: Flame Tree BBQ
Dinner: Narcoossee's at 9:25pm

9/18 EPCOT EMH 8-9am
Breakfast: POP
Lunch: Via Napoli at 11:30
Dinner: Le Cellier at 5:30pm....somehow i got in with 60 days left to go!

9/19 EPCOT EMH 9-12AM
Breakfast: Kona at 7:30am
Lunch: Chefs de France at 12pm
Dinner: eat around the world

09/20 MK EMH 8-9am
Breakfast: Main Street Bakery
Lunch: Liberty Tree at 12:30
Dinner: Cosmic Rays

9/21 MNSSHP
Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare at 10:15
Lunch: POP
Dinner: Main St or Caseys

09/22 HS EMH 8-9am, everything is the same as before!

09/23 ANNIVERSARY! MK EMH 9-12am
Everything is the same except Dinner
Dinner: Kona at 8:20pm

09/24 everything is the same

Of course with the hoppers we might run to other parks here and there but this is the general plan we have set up.

so just wanted to update that! we will be at 58 days as of tomorrow!

Our trips overlap! You may see my oldest and mom at MCO..they fly in at 9:30 on the 17th!

snookie5605

Original Poster
Our trips overlap! You may see my oldest and mom at MCO..they fly in at 9:30 on the 17th!
yay! thanks for joining! haha maybe i will see them but i doubt it since i will be overcome with joy that im there and will most likely be making a stop at starbucks then running to the fakeorail!

flipadeeflop

Can't wait to hear more! My boyfriend and I went last year Sept 13-20 and the crowds were UNBELIEVABLY small, so you're in a for a nice surprise if you haven't experienced that yet! Your little girl is truly a princess! I love the tattoos by the way! I'm currently in the process of finishing up a 1/2 sleeve, but after this tat, my boyfriend and I want to get Disney tattoos, too!!!

maryszhi

I Cant Believe I Got Him to Fall for this Again...Our 5 Year Ann. Trip! UPDATE 4/12!

So I cant believe it happened. i had secretly been planning a trip or hoping to plan a trip for my DH and I. In September it will be 5 years that we have been married. We got engaged at Cinderella castle, had a Disney themed wedding, honeymooned there, then had our 1 year anniversary trip there, along with many others.

June 2009 TR....sorry it was never finished, maybe i will just add the photos!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=462235

November/December 2010 TR...this one is finished!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=807021

So here is a picture of us....we are a bit heavier now but that comes with being in a happy marriage, getting older, and having a baby!

September 23, 2007
197014_1003223475465_1071196868_9981_45_n.jpg

After we got engaged July 2006
200435_1003196474790_1071196868_9460_9747_n.jpg

We now have a new addition to the family. Our daughter Ariella (yes that is a combo of Ariel and Cinderella) Lucia was born on March 25, 2011. This is her when she just turned 10 Months old on January 25th.....and yes that shirt she is wearing says "Shoes do Matter, just ask Cinderella!"

photo.jpg

So when I got a pin-code in the mail for the month of September i knew it was meant to be. My husband checked about work and he is good to go, so he actually gave me the approval to book it! I was shocked, he has even approved the upgrades i just made! see he likes it there but he isn't a big fan. he thinks disney is a rip off, so he only goes for me. i also told him a while ago that he messed up when he proposed there cuz we are only destined to go all the time!

so we decided to go without ariella because we are planning on taking her for her 3rd birthday and my 30th (ugh!) in march of 2014. i think she is just way too young to take now, i certainly dont want to have to deal with it as this age. plus it is our anniversary AND this is probably going to be our last trip alone for a while.

well we booked the trip on friday 1/27.we are staying at ASMu, not my first choice but POP was booked. with the pin code, we got the quick service dining free, but we dont want that one, so we upgraded to Deluxe. so blackthidot, looks like you're going to get another food trip report in here! i was only going to do the basic but we wanted to try a few different table services that we never did and our romantic dinner is always at narcoosee's so thats a 2, so we were gonna have to pay OOP for alot of meals anyways.

i booked through AAA which now offers you preferred fireworks seating which you have to book 180 days in advance. i am sooo excited about that. my total for the room, 6 tickets a piece, and the deluxe dining is $2200. now i just have to find airfare and we'll be good.

plan wise.....i already have a rough copy of where i want to eat but i just have to wait to see when the MNSSHP nights are because that is probably our favorite special event they have. the parade is AWESOME!

i have to get going for now, but i will be back on thursday to post our rough schedule! hope you all will join me in my planning and ill try to finish that other TR from 2009!
wow thats a cute story :) thats going to be awesome to bring your kids to the place that holds so much sentimental feelings :) and i love ariella its so pretty. also lucia is cute , too :)

snookie5605

Original Poster
just an update... we are 26 DAYS AWAY!!!! i cant believe it! only bad thing is that i sooo dont want to work anymore cuz i just wanna go away. thank god labor day is in there to give me a bit of a break! oh and i got my mickey mail on monday so all we need to do is go shopping for last minute things we need and pack!

snookie5605

Original Poster
so as of today we are 2 DAYS AWAY!!!! we leave on monday morning at 7am!!! i cant wait. i have made some changes to the reservation list again but ill let you all know when i post the food reviews when i get back!! so i hope everyone is doing well but i will see ya real soon!!! cuz im on my way to disney monday morning at 7am!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom