Best Beer in the World

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Original Poster
What is everyones favorite on beer available on Disney property?

For me, it is Sam Adams Brick Red. While it is not always available, it does seem to be there semi consistently. Brick Red also happens to be my favorite beer outside the parks as well.

So my fellow beer lovers, what is your go to brew at WDW?

DisneyDebNJ

Becks Oktoberfest when we can find it LOL Germany used to have it every year during Food and Wine, now its hard to find :shrug:

bmarkelon

Kona Longboard at the Poly is pretty nice. I also love the Safari Amber that you can find in Animal Kingdom. There was one year that Raglan Road was serving a special anniverary edition of Guiness....OMG best beer ever! I'm sure I'll be back to add some more, I love beer! :animwink:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Original Poster
Kona Longboard at the Poly is pretty nice. I also love the Safari Amber that you can find in Animal Kingdom. There was one year that Raglan Road was serving a special anniverary edition of Guiness....OMG best beer ever! I'm sure I'll be back to add some more, I love beer! :animwink:

Longboard lager is good. Had it a few times while in Hawaii.

I like the beer Sam Adams makes during the Food and Wine festival. I think it's called Festival Lager.

I was at F&W last year and I did not see this. Did I just overlook it? What kind of beer is it?

Bravo 229

Its a toss up between Moosehead Lager and Oktoberfest. Not sure if its considered a beer, but the Cider & Black is right up there as well!

The Incredible Schmulk

I really like the Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA that's available in all of the resort lounges (it's a favorite of mine, in general), and I'm always a fan of Boddingtons on draft, which you can find at the Rose and Crown.

There are a few others here and there that are specific to certain locations that are good, but nothing jumps out at me as being better than those two options. Disney is kind of a wasteland for good beer.

NiarrNDisney

I really like the Safari Amber Ale which is usually availible at the Outpost in Epcot, Dawa Bar in DAK, and at most of the bars and restaurants at AKL.

~ Edit ~ I forgot to add Tusker Lager and Casa from Morocco.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Original Poster
#1- Norway's Carlsberg beer 7.50

#2- Japan's Kirin beer

good stuff

Carlsberg might be my favorite beer that is available 100% of the time.

No one has mentioned any of the Big River Brewery suds. No fans? or just havn't tried them out yet?

worldfanatic

Outside of my room's balcony (which I consume much beer on), I'll only drink draft beer.

It's pretty much always Blue Moon where available.

But my favorite is the Rocket Red Ale at Big River Grille on the Boardwalk.:slurp:

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Any of the beers made by Unibroue that are served at Le Cellier.

The last time we ate there, it was La Fin Du Monde (one of my personal all time favorites anywhere, anytime), Maudite, and Blanche De Chambly. For my money, Unibroue makes some of the most complex and enjoyable beers in the world.

Since we generally can't afford to get a meal at Le Cellier on every visit, my go-to is Guiness and DWs is Bass or whatever they are serving at the Bier Garden. It's discussions like these that make this couple very happy. (DW is manager of a 40+ taps beer bar and I am one of their best patrons - current count is 650 different beers tasted)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom