Celebrities at Disney....

apple

Original Poster
:rolleyes:OK... I know... soooo corny. But I was wondering if there is a website or spot on this forum where they announce if a celebrity is going to be at Disney??? Last year we just missed one of the Jonas Brothers and Demi Levato I think???... and my sisters children were soooo excited and upset that they were there. :brick:I was hoping maybe there was a Celebrity spotter or something I could check on??? Do they sometimes have special musical guests, maybe.... in May when we are there???:eek:

zooey

I practically bumped into that Jonas brother in December when he was coming out of the Adventureland bathroom.

JWG

Unless they're doing an event in the parks most celebs don't announce when they're on vacation :lol:

Wait, you mean I don't have to send vacation dates and location notification to my local Associated Press outlet? :shrug:

Seriously, I have never seen anyone famous walking around Disney.

MrMorrowTom

I saw Ron Jermey in DHS during my last visit. :)

AMAZING out of all celebrities I would be excited to see him.
But when I was a CM in the CP I would run into celebrities all the time in the utlidors. Meaning they try to stay out of the public eye and don't announce when they are visiting.

JustInTime

AMAZING out of all celebrities I would be excited to see him.
But when I was a CM in the CP I would run into celebrities all the time in the utlidors. Meaning they try to stay out of the public eye and don't announce when they are visiting.

You know, I can't tell if you were being funny or not, but I was really excited! I got a picture of him. And honestly, I have never seen his "work" but he is an awesome guy. Loved Surreal life. LOL! :)

MrMorrowTom

You know, I can't tell if you were being funny or not, but I was really excited! I got a picture of him. And honestly, I have never seen his "work" but he is an awesome guy. Loved Surreal life. LOL! :)

No I was being serious. My brother has a picture with him and I'm jealous. Not saying I have seen his work ..... or maybe I did.

JustInTime

No I was being serious. My brother has a picture with him and I'm jealous. Not saying I have seen his work ..... or maybe I did.

LOL! He was extremely friendly. I screamed his name across sunset blvd. He waved and smiled and said thank you. I asked for a picture. I am pretty sure I was either the only one who knew who he was or I was the only one brave enough to admit it.

flavious27

dsc00108ks.jpg

Mikester71

During our first WDW trip back in March 2005, I didn't believe my wife when she told me Steven Tyler from Aerosmith (one of my FAVOURITE all-time bands) was walking behind me after getting off (get this) Aerosmith's Rock 'N' Roller Coaster! Wasn't until later on in the day that I realized it must have been the "real" Steven Tyler when I overheard several CM's and other park guests saying they just saw him on such and such attraction with his kids. As stupid as it sounds, I thought he was just part of the RnRC ride, an actor if you will, paid to pretend to be him for the attraction. :brick:

How cool would that be by the way...to be able to ride a roller coaster themed around YOU!!!:sohappy:

apple

Original Poster
:ROFLOL:NO, I know they wouldn't want people to follow them on their vaca...lol But The Jonas guy and Demi were actually singing @ Disney for something in Epcot.... It would be sooo fun for the kiddos to bump into someone they liked a lot. Wow you guys got to see some cool peeps!!!!:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom