Celebrities at Disney....

_Scar

Saw one of the Penn and Teller magicians (the tall one) talking to guests near the end of Main Street posing for pictures and stuff.

He seems like a total lunatic on tv but he was really nice irl so I'm guessing it's all an act lol

limeleo

The week before our trip in May '10, Disney Parks Blog posted a pic of Tina Fey at Sci-Fi Dine-In...where we had ADRs during our vacation! It would've been awesome to have seen her, but we just missed her (by a week, ha).

Checking in tonight for our next trip, will let you know if I'm starstruck :cool:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
:rolleyes:OK... I know... soooo corny. But I was wondering if there is a website or spot on this forum where they announce if a celebrity is going to be at Disney??? Last year we just missed one of the Jonas Brothers and Demi Levato I think???... and my sisters children were soooo excited and upset that they were there. :brick:I was hoping maybe there was a Celebrity spotter or something I could check on??? Do they sometimes have special musical guests, maybe.... in May when we are there???:eek:

Check out http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions...-Demi-Lovato-and-Joe-Jonas-at-Epcot-today.htm

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions...niest-Home-Videos-at-Epcot-today-(photos).htm

zooey

Saw one of the Penn and Teller magicians (the tall one) talking to guests near the end of Main Street posing for pictures and stuff.

He seems like a total lunatic on tv but he was really nice irl so I'm guessing it's all an act lol

Penn Jillette. He's in Fantasia 2000, actually.

EvilQueen-T

unless i were sitting at a show (like indiana jones, beauty & the beast...that kind of thing) or standing in line near them at a character photo spot i'm not sure i'd even notice a celebrity walking right next to me when i'm at wdw.

T-1MILLION

Funny I saw this topic today.

My sister and her best friend JUST(as in a few moments ago) informed me they got a picture taken with John Stamos at WDW.

Makes sense. I know he is a huge Disney fan and owns tons of the old nostalgiac stuff (such as the sign)

Mariah Carey (and sizable entourage) was staying at the Beach Club while we were there in 2003. We spotted one of her bodyguards a few times in the concierge lounge.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I saw Rosie O'Donnell and her (then) partner Kelly Carpenter in DHS about three years ago. They were exiting The Great Movie Ride.

I also ran into Jeremy Shockey (NFL tight end) at baggage claim at MCO the following year. Unfortunately, he was incredibly obnoxious.

gleddo

I've seen Geraldo Rivera at the pool at the Beach Club and Pat Benatar was on the treadmill beside me at the fitness center at the Boardwalk a few years ago. My brother has seen Steven Tyler on two separate trips to WDW.

pumpkin7

i remember during our first trip in 1997, we arrived about 2 days before (or after, ican't remember) the grand opening of Men in Black in Universal. we were gutted we missed Will Smith opening it. ARGH.
not seen anyone famous in WDW though, unless you count the mouse himself lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom