Press event Tuesday, Jan. 18th.

inluvwithbeast

I can't say I was surprised or let down. They told us what we knew they were going to tell us. They just didn't tell us anything else. Lol.

I do find it interesting that ALL the concept art was leaked. Hmm.

So does this mean we get blueprints now?? :slurp: :lookaroun

SeaCastle

Where's Lee with all his hinting about something huge being announced tonight?

Lee said something may be announced, though doubtfully tonight, most likely within the year, or at the Destination D conference. He (nor any other insider) made any promises that there would be another announcement, though they hinted it was a possibility.

wizards8507

Lee said something may be announced, though doubtfully tonight, most likely within the year, or at the Destination D conference. He (nor any other insider) made any promises that there would be another announcement, though they hinted it was a possibility.

I know, I know. I was speaking tongue-in-cheek.

S

stphnbogert

desination d conference? i thought the next annoucement would happen at the d23 expo

_Scar

i thought it was better than the one in september :shrug:

Yea, but it's not like being better than the September one was a hard goal to achieve :lol:

We should be saying "Wow! What will they do next!" instead of saying "At least it was better than last time" :shrug: y'know?

S

stphnbogert

At 9:40 they will be broadcasting the new castle show so the majority of the forum can bash it. :ROFLOL:

@ wdwtodaylive

CTXRover

Although the images and news was released earlier today to media outlets, I still can't believe they didn't make a bigger deal out of the major changes to the original FLE plan. It came across as just a reminder of what was announced rather than the big addition that it truly is.

As for the magic memories projection show, I'm actually sort of looking forward to seeing how the projections on the castle look. It may be neat...

Rich1

Seven Dwarves Mine Train...that'll have the park hitting capacity more often. :brick: Not sure TDO is grasping what families want these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom