Press event Tuesday, Jan. 18th.

CTXRover

The guy talking about the castle projections has 100X more energy than Eric Jacobson did talking about what probably most of us were most excited about :lol:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I've never liked how they twist and warp Walt's philosophies and vision in order to support their own underwhelming "improvements". (i.e. castle projections)
Although the projection technology is very cool, who wants to see the photos of random park guests?

^^ yeah, that....100%

wizards8507

I've never liked how they twist and warp Walt's philosophies and vision in order to support their own underwhelming "improvements". (i.e. castle projections)
Although the projection technology is very cool, who wants to see the photos of random park guests?

It'll be cool for the .001% of people who are on there. But this is stupid, I agree. I'd rather not know what the technology is. I'd rather wonder how they do it, not be able to point out where each of the 16 projectors are located.

S

stphnbogert

Yep that was it. Lol. I guess I'll have to wait for the D23 Expo to hear the next big annoucement.

Krack

I saw this posted in the chat room and I thought it summed things up pretty well ...

stichkingdom: when it comes to putting on a huge show about nothing, seinfeld's got nothing on Disney

aladdin2007

Well no suprises here but still nice to know fantasyland is full speed ahead....whats sad is no mention of WDW turning 40!!! its like they want nothing to do with it.

quirkle

Really - thats it?? Raven had the press conference a week ago here!! LOL I was really hoping for a surprise - BUMMER!!!!

CTXRover

Yea, the press conference as a lot about nothing. I was really expecting more about the FLE. I know there was talk about whether or not something else big would be announced, but I was sort of not expecting that, as I think a lot of us were. I did think they would talk about the 40th, but obviously the main focus as we kind of expected was around the memories campaign.

Still, the day was exciting with the release of the new FLE art, so let's not lose that perspective.

raven

Original Poster
Really - thats it?? Raven had the press conference a week ago here!! LOL I was really hoping for a surprise - BUMMER!!!!

Well, you guys here knew before most people around the world. Don't you at least feel good about that? You had your fun today on this thread with the concept art and information as it became available with questions and answers about the FLE that tonight's press event didn't even cover.

Just be happy you have more information than the guy on the corner.

S

stphnbogert

Well, you guys here knew before most people around the world. Don't you at least feel good about that? You had your fun today on this thread with the concept art and information as it became available with questions and answers about the FLE that tonight's press event didn't even cover.

Just be happy you have more information than the guy on the corner.

trust me i'm very excited. i started calling and telling everyone and posting everything on facebook. my friends think i'm an insider at disney. lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom