Current Status of Project

gmajew

Premium Member
Original Poster
OK I have been swamped with work the past month and since nothing was announced at that Advertising Press Conference, can we get a current update on what is going on at Fantasy Land?

Is the Snow White Ride really closing and a new mine ride coming etc?

Lee

Adventurer
Mine ride - yes. Its coming.
Snow White - haven't heard anything to contradict the earlier word that it would be closing. If it closes it won't be soon.

RSoxNo1

Mine ride - yes. Its coming.
Snow White - haven't heard anything to contradict the earlier word that it would be closing. If it closes it won't be soon.

From what I've heard Snow White's Scary Adventures would be closing around the time the Mine Car ride would be opening.

MotherOfBirds

And are they going to announce officially that they're going to build the mine Car or are they going to just start building? I'd imagine they'd wait till that part of the project was on the home stretch to say anything to avoid the inevitable torches and pitchforks.

Lee

Adventurer
I don't see an announcement coming this year.

The space shown for Pixie Hollow in the art is being absorbed by the Dumbo/Circus theme.

The princesses will rent a spot at Expo Hall until their new home, possibly in SWSA, is ready.

Not much news due to a lid being clamped down on the project. I haven't gotten any good, new intel in weeks. Anyone have some to share?:wave:

jt04

The space shown for Pixie Hollow in the art is being absorbed by the Dumbo/Circus theme.

The princesses will rent a spot at Expo Hall until their new home, possibly in SWSA, is ready.

Not much news due to a lid being clamped down on the project. I haven't gotten any good, new intel in weeks. Anyone have some to share?:wave:

"Weeks" is a very long time for a project that changes as much as this one has.

Just wanted to put that in the record.

Lee

Adventurer
"Weeks" is a very long time for a project that changes as much as this one has.

Just wanted to put that in the record.

Actually, there haven't been any changes to the project in months. We're just late in hearing about them. Credit to TDA for at least trying to clamp down on leaks and make my life difficult.:lol:

kdsjjb

Hey Lee...................................that's all, just wanted to say hey.

My cousin Maureen, who we naturally called Mo, used to "date" (or hang out with or whatever) a guy named Ho Lee.

The family used to joke that if they ever got married they would be:
Ho Lee, Mo Lee.

Thats all, just wanted to say Holy Moly.

True story.

Next Big Thing

You don't think a new model will be on display at OMD once it re-opens?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom