WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
In a previous incarnation of this thread, one of the "rules" we had was that pictures could be from any Disney location (DCL, DLR, etc.) but I guess that rule didn't carry over to this thread. Oh well, all I'm going to be posting on Flickr for a while is DLR stuff, so I guess I won't post here for a couple months!

Post your pictures dork, don't get punk'd.

Tom

Beta Return
It's like watching a soap opera! You could cut the tension with a knife.

I can't wait for the next episode, when Tom says something about Blackthidot's relatives!

WDWmazprty

picture.php

:lookaroun:lol::lookaroun

Tidbit

ok boys it's a timeout for both of you! :ROFLOL:I for one would love to see Tom's pics from DL. John's just jealous 'cause he didn't get to go too.

I'd be worried by all this drama if I didn't think(know?) that you guys are great friends! Keep ALL the pics coming. We love them all no matter where, no matter who.

inkyblacks

In a previous incarnation of this thread, one of the "rules" we had was that pictures could be from any Disney location (DCL, DLR, etc.) but I guess that rule didn't carry over to this thread. Oh well, all I'm going to be posting on Flickr for a while is DLR stuff, so I guess I won't post here for a couple months!

Yeah, rule # 1 at post #1 is

Rules: 1. Please post pictures of the Disney Parks and Cruise Lines only...not your dolls, toys, dogs, cars, etc.

and at the bottom of post #1 it gives tom credit for the rules of the thread

"Thanks to JML42691 and WDWFigment, from whom I stole the text for this thread. "

All great pictures in the 8 threads for over 35,000 picture of the day posts !!! Congrats to all who have posted here. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom