WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

LoriMistress

WelcometoWDW459.jpg

gerryu21220

:brick: :hammer: :ROFLOL: JK

Great picture tom, and I hope everyone else got blackthidot's joke. :animwink:

I just now got it. What threw me off was the comment about the crane. I was looking everywhere for a crane for a good ten minutes. In the middle of looking, it dawned on me I was looking at Sleeping Beauty's castle, but like a dummy I still didn't "get" it until now.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I just now got it. What threw me off was the comment about the crane. I was looking everywhere for a crane for a good ten minutes. In the middle of looking, it dawned on me I was looking at Sleeping Beauty's castle, but like a dummy I still didn't "get" it until now.

Wow I did not mean to confuse you at all...But it is pretty funny you were that stuck on it!

WDWFigment

Can we get Tom banned for this? I am a paying member of this site! I want some action taken!

In a previous incarnation of this thread, one of the "rules" we had was that pictures could be from any Disney location (DCL, DLR, etc.) but I guess that rule didn't carry over to this thread. Oh well, all I'm going to be posting on Flickr for a while is DLR stuff, so I guess I won't post here for a couple months!

I think we can! But I would miss his pictures way too much. I gotta admit. I am pretty jealous of that camera. :ROFLOL:

I know plenty of people who have more expensive cameras than me who take ty pictures. An expensive camera is part of the equation, but it's a very small part. Likewise, I think I can take some pretty good pictures with a $100 point and shoot. Then again, maybe I'm just full of myself.

Don't feel too bad. Most of the time, John's "jokes" are marginal at best. For the longest time I thought he was joking about these diseases he had in a "personal" location, but turns out, he wasn't. I felt somewhat bad for laughing so much. Somewhat.

NCState

In a previous incarnation of this thread, one of the "rules" we had was that pictures could be from any Disney location (DCL, DLR, etc.) but I guess that rule didn't carry over to this thread. Oh well, all I'm going to be posting on Flickr for a while is DLR stuff, so I guess I won't post here for a couple months!

Don't feel too bad. Most of the time, John's "jokes" are marginal at best. For the longest time I thought he was joking about these diseases he had in a "personal" location, but turns out, he wasn't. I felt somewhat bad for laughing so much. Somewhat.

Don't leave us! As the line in the Wizard of Oz goes...."don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain"!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom