Wonders of Life???

SOLISIMO

I'm glad someone got it. :ROFLOL:

I was hoping to allude to what kind of magic is inside. It's a mystery.... apart from the 1983 bathrooms....

Excuse me, but the bathrooms in WoL if openned and the Odyssey is who I make a straight line for when destruction is brewing:)

dreamfinder

My guess is that Microsoft will stay a rumor due to the HP sponsorship right next door. Can't imagine two big time computer companies in the same park.

Why not? Two different, mostly non competing companies. HP sells hardware and services, Microsoft primarily sells software, with some specialized hardware (xbox). They tend to go hand in hand. It would be like saying that Exxon and GM are two big time transportation companies. One makes the vehicles, the other the fuel that runs the vehicles. They both were sponsors in the park at the same time. It may be staying a rumor, but I don't really think that has to do with it.

themoose

Microsoft makes software. HP makes hardware.

HP uses competitor software all the time. Linux, WebOS are the best examples. Yes, they work together for somethings, but not all. I think that Disney Harvest should move into WoL and start a big promo campaign in there.

Brian_WDW74

My guess is that Microsoft will stay a rumor due to the HP sponsorship right next door. Can't imagine two big time computer companies in the same park.

Not only are they in the same park, they're in the same attraction. Microsoft and HP are co-sponsors of the Innoventions Dream Home at Disneyland.

Thrill

I presume that Microsoft sponsorship means that this is going to become a pavilion based on computers... Wondering how that's going to work out, considering the fact that computer technology becomes outdated incredibly quickly, making it a better fit for smaller exhibits in Innoventions than its own large pavilion. Then again, I guess computers fit into health just as well as they do into spaceships, so it could re-open with only refreshed attractions and the removal of the terrible 80's style.

Although a computer pavilion would be the perfect excuse to make a Tron ride...

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
I presume that Microsoft sponsorship means that this is going to become a pavilion based on computers... Wondering how that's going to work out, considering the fact that computer technology becomes outdated incredibly quickly, making it a better fit for smaller exhibits in Innoventions than its own large pavilion. Then again, I guess computers fit into health just as well as they do into spaceships, so it could re-open with only refreshed attractions and the removal of the terrible 80's style.

Although a computer pavilion would be the perfect excuse to make a Tron ride...

I was thinking a kingdom keepers ride. :)

But I guess not...

Any new rumors this Fall peeps? :D

raven

Still no rumors other than on this board. If something were to be in place by 2012 then why are they continuing to use it for F&W and F&G?

jumblue

I'm actually really surprised we haven't seen CVS or Walgreens pick up a sponsorship for WoL, but then again, if the corporate events bring in more money than a sponsorship deal...

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
That would make a killer pavilion. Think the kids wouldn't go ape over Willy's factory???

...I'd rather see "Stitch's Cranium Command", "The making of the intergalactic federation", and "Experiment Wars" :p

Put all those together, move SGE there, then let THAT be the place for stitch to be at the theme parks and not let him invade anymore of the parks! :lol:

...The new pavilion, sponsored by nobody because it'll be a fail, will be named: "Stitch's Wonders of Human life-forms".

trr1

why not let Trojan®
take over the pavillion?
they could have

the not making of me movie
the magic of latex show
Trojan Command
STD Wars (ride)
and a shop to help pick the correct size souvenir regular,large,xlarge:ROFLOL:

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
why not let Trojan®
take over the pavillion?
they could have

the not making of me movie
the magic of latex show
Trojan Command
STD Wars (ride)
and a shop to help pick the correct size souvenir regular,large,xlarge:ROFLOL:

:ROFLOL: first, let's get rid of Kim Possible and move Perry the Platypus here.. :lookaroun

RedFurredCadet

...I'd rather see "Stitch's Cranium Command", "The making of the intergalactic federation", and "Experiment Wars" :p

Put all those together, move SGE there, then let THAT be the place for stitch to be at the theme parks and not let him invade anymore of the parks! :lol:

...The new pavilion, sponsored by nobody because it'll be a fail, will be named: "Stitch's Wonders of Human life-forms".

This totally reminds me of this fanart piece, which I did for a Christmas gift:
unexpected_guest___2010_by_rabidleroy-d35h1xe.png

Don't fall for it, Buzzy! DON'T FALL FOR IT!

BlueLightningTN

The last credible rumor I heard about the WoL pavillion had Microsoft sponsoring it and using Kinect technology extensively inside the pavillion and as a part of a thrill ride whose queue would be in the BW area. However, that was a year ago that I heard that one and there's been nothing since... so I'm saying this rumor is DoA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom