Wonders of Life???

raven

I look at this as a great thing. The fact it is "blue sky" means to me that if they do pull the trigger on a refurb, it will be more than repairing and rewiring. I bet they base a lot on the reception of the Tikis.

This blue sky has been around way before the Tikis caught fire.

RedFurredCadet

I figured that. I meant that the green light may have some bearing on the reception of the Tiki refurb/ changes. I obviously know nothing just spitballing.
Let alone sipping a drink to impress, then gargling and then spraying it at the person who offered the drink in the first place.

Still, hopes for the WoL refurb are literally slipping from only four fingers... *slip* ...three. Counting...

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Was anyone else amazed at how good WoL looked with the Flower & Garden Festival this year? The pavilion looks so much better (unlike many pavilions) with wide open space, intead of all the clutter around in the middle of it. It looked so nice, I wouldn't mind it being the festival center if it looked this good every year, and it's becoming to look a little nicer, fading out every last detail at what was once there..

2.jpg

Frontiers in Medicine lights, still up.

dsc02138.jpg

Cranium Command queue used for storage.

dsc02144.jpg

The Making of Me, being used as the HGTV Theater.

dsc02146.jpg

The Body Wars overflow queue line was definately not hidden, probably the biggest site of the old WoL.

dsc02147.jpg

Body Wars entrance

dsc02151.jpg

They're really keeping the body queue line up tight, weren't they testing something in there?

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

Jakester

Id really like Future World to Become "Discoveryland", With a Updated Universe of Energy, A Brand New Imagination Center (Keep EO), a updated innoventions area (Maybe renammed to DiscoverPort ??) and WoL rethemed as a weather station. And use the old bodywar simulator as a plane ride into a hurricane that goes terribly wrong.

Just a thought

RSoxNo1

Id really like Future World to Become "Discoveryland", With a Updated Universe of Energy, A Brand New Imagination Center (Keep EO), a updated innoventions area (Maybe renammed to DiscoverPort ??) and WoL rethemed as a weather station. And use the old bodywar simulator as a plane ride into a hurricane that goes terribly wrong.

Just a thought

Yeah, I've been saying the Discoveryland switch has been necessary for a while as well. It's really a better description for the land right now.

PorterRedkey

Hey Raven :wave: ...any chance you could let us know what they were testing in the old Body Wars area?

Star Tours AC-3D? :shrug:

Is there any chance they will be using the old simulators for a new Epcot attraction or are they just used for parts on Star Tours simulators?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom