Official Big Brother 12 Thread

maggiegrace1

:sohappy::sohappy:

(*looks for Dana :lookaroun*)
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I am ready!..my Motorola Backflip has the BB12 Application...and I will get updates and spoilers..:D

I am so ready for this!..:D..I will start the Spoiler thread before it starts!..:sohappy:

I am soooo excited! I was just talking to my mom the other day (knew I got her hooked when she would be sitting on the couch at 12am watching someone eating on the after dark) and she was saying how we are going to have to get showtime again!!

DiPSU224

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I am ready!..my Motorola Backflip has the BB12 Application...and I will get updates and spoilers..:D

I am so ready for this!..:D..I will start the Spoiler thread before it starts!..:sohappy:

OMG there's an APP???

*scrambles for my iPhone to search from the App store*

maggiegrace1

This Thursday (July 1st) on Entertainment Tonight there will be a tour of the New BB12 House!

:D

So I am thinking they will announce the guests on Friday maybe..:D

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
This Thursday (July 1st) on Fox's Entertainment Tonight there will be a tour of the New BB12 House!

:D

So I am thinking they will announce the guests on Friday maybe..:D

Entertainment Tonight is on Fox by you? Weird. :lol: It is on CBS here...and I just set my DVR for it! :D

DiPSU224

So...I found an App for my iPhone! It's from the website that I usually get my spoilers from. Apparently the twist has been revealed!

I don't want to post it here considering this isn't the spoiler thread. I'll wait till Dana starts that thread!

k.hunter30

So...I found an App for my iPhone! It's from the website that I usually get my spoilers from. Apparently the twist has been revealed!

I don't want to post it here considering this isn't the spoiler thread. I'll wait till Dana starts that thread!
Dana! Get to it! I'm eager to know the twist!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom