MI2 Greenlighted! DHS Coaster Too?

jt04

Original Poster
Disney has confirmed a Monsters Inc. 2 in 2012. This pretty much confirms the DHS coaster will be greenlighted if it isn't already. At least that is my opinion.:)

floridabill

AHHH YESS!!!! It has everything to do with the attraction! If it was almost given the green light before then it has to be ready very soon now!! maybe this is part of hollywood studios big changes!??!!?? hope so:sohappy: it would make sense look at cars to and we get cars land!

WDWFigment

Work would have to start really soon for the coaster to be open by 2012. I really hope you're right, but I think it's more wishful thinking than anything...

Good news about Monsters, Inc. 2, though!

KevinFlynn

Work would have to start really soon for the coaster to be open by 2012. I really hope you're right, but I think it's more wishful thinking than anything...

Good news about Monsters, Inc. 2, though!

I thought I read here from Martin that light prep work in the building was started.

_Scar

:D

SO, SO, SOO happy about Monsters Inc 2! That movie has really, really grown on me.

I wouldn't go so far as to say the ride is greenlit, but if I had to guess I'd say they'd do it before anything else at DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom