Universal Picture of the Day

a2grafix

A very foggy morning Dec. 15, 2009. A very warm afternoon (84) when the fog lifted.

merryseussDec15a.jpg

a2grafix

Looks like a lot of that has to do with your lens being fogged over too.

I'm sorry Ziffell, you are incorrect. My lens, which is very small, was not fogged over. I have a very small digital camera. I took the photo in 10 seconds and closed my camera down and went on the ride. I rode Hulk three times in the fog. It was the ultimate experience. Before this picture, I snapped a picture of the exhaust tube at the base of Hulk, with equal super foggy results. Take a look --

superfoggyhulk1.jpg

It was a very thick foggy morning for a December, from what the locals told me during the shuttle drive from Shades of Green to Universal. At around 10am the fog finally lifted and burned off. The locals were saying it is because of el Nino.

The fog formed late Sunday evening Dec. 13 while I was at the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Christmas party, burned off in the morning but reformed around 11pm Dec. 14, and stuck around Dec. 15 through the mid-morning hours. By 11am not a cloud in the sky and a high of 84. A lovely summer December day.

Ziffell

I'm sorry Ziffell, you are incorrect. My lens, which is very small, was not fogged over. I have a very small digital camera. I took the photo in 10 seconds and closed my camera down and went on the ride. I rode Hulk three times in the fog. It was the ultimate experience. Before this picture, I snapped a picture of the exhaust tube at the base of Hulk, with equal super foggy results. Take a look --

superfoggyhulk1.jpg

It was a very thick foggy morning for a December, from what the locals told me during the shuttle drive from Shades of Green to Universal. At around 10am the fog finally lifted and burned off. The locals were saying it is because of el Nino.

The fog formed late Sunday evening Dec. 13 while I was at the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Christmas party, burned off in the morning but reformed around 11pm Dec. 14, and stuck around Dec. 15 through the mid-morning hours. By 11am not a cloud in the sky and a high of 84. A lovely summer December day.

No worries. That's why I specifically said "looks like" as opposed to stating it as a fact (Contrary to what another poster sarcastically tried to imply, I wasn't trying to come off as an "expert" or be critical of your photo... was just making an observation).

I like this photo even better than your first one. It has more of a mysterious and eerie look to it. I love the Hulk and I imagine riding it in this thick fog must have been incredibly cool! I rode it in a downpour one time and it was like getting pelted in the face with thousands of tiny bullets. :lol:

beyondyou

@BillyBuff

amazing shots!! if these were taken somewhat recently, then you are so mean by spraying those people!haha but i suppose it's their fault for actually riding that thing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom