Universal Picture of the Day

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
DSC08770.jpg

Courtney1188

Where was this taken?

I love picture of the day threads, but must scroll through this one super slowly in an attempt to figure out what's in the picture before I see the whole thing. I have a ridiculous fear of great white sharks (which of course began when my parents dragged me on the ride as a child, promising it wasn't scary and there was no fire or explosions...), and would probably scream and jump out of my chair if there was a picture from that ride. Haha.

ssymes

Original Poster
Where was this taken?

I love picture of the day threads, but must scroll through this one super slowly in an attempt to figure out what's in the picture before I see the whole thing. I have a ridiculous fear of great white sharks (which of course began when my parents dragged me on the ride as a child, promising it wasn't scary and there was no fire or explosions...), and would probably scream and jump out of my chair if there was a picture from that ride. Haha.

This is the ceiling of the Tree faced burger joint across from Dueling Dragons.

kcnole

yeah, its a shame that that restaurant is gone forever. I'm glad they left Mythos, but that was really some spectacular architecture. I really wish they could have found a way to add HP without destroying the Lost Continent like they did.

ssymes

Original Poster
yeah, its a shame that that restaurant is gone forever. I'm glad they left Mythos, but that was really some spectacular architecture. I really wish they could have found a way to add HP without destroying the Lost Continent like they did.

They removed the entire tree? DOH! I figured that would incorporate into the HP theme in some way. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom