0bn0xi0us Posting Stylez II - 4 teh lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOTPluto

Dee fifth gat ell b wit dem bad guiz!!11

Epcawtz is ZOMG DEEEEE AWESOZMEZZZ!!!!!1

DizZy iz Crapz!!!!!!!

can i ridz n front of dat M0noralz now?!?!??!?!??!?!?

luvz m@gical frendz!!!!!

PlEaSuRe IsLaNd HaZ pLaN bUt It SuKz!!!!!!!!!111!!!!

BTW, I AM AN INSIDER AND KNOW ALL DAT STUFF IS TRUE!!!! I'M BEING SUPER CEAREL!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

:king:
Thank you for that. :D

I go to WDW for teh drugs!
Is this your source by any chance?

tinkerbell.png

:eek::eek::eek:

EPCOT Explorer

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG i GoIng t0 DitzyLand FlorDuH in a WHEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i GUnnA ryd teh SPaxce Muntain!!!!!!!!! DEN in teh STUDDYOS I RUDE STAR WARZ!!!!! DEN WE C fantusmiiiixc!Q!!!!!1

we haz to go t0 teh EpCAwtz, tho...i b breddwedededed there,.,.,,.ugh! so stoopid. i only lik teh fuish ride with teh neemooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dats how da ellen fish sais nemo....neeeeemioooooooooooooooooo

LOLO!L!OL!OL!OL!O!LO!LO!LO!L!O!LO!O!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!1!1!

Vernonpush

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG i GoIng t0 DitzyLand FlorDuH in a WHEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i GUnnA ryd teh SPaxce Muntain!!!!!!!!! DEN in teh STUDDYOS I RUDE STAR WARZ!!!!! DEN WE C fantusmiiiixc!Q!!!!!1

we haz to go t0 teh EpCAwtz, tho...i b breddwedededed there,.,.,,.ugh! so stoopid. i only lik teh fuish ride with teh neemooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dats how da ellen fish sais nemo....neeeeemioooooooooooooooooo

LOLO!L!OL!OL!OL!O!LO!LO!LO!L!O!LO!O!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!1!1!

R U not goeng to teh Kingdum uv Animules? U shud go their!

EPCOT Explorer

R U not goeng to teh Kingdum uv Animules? U shud go their!

nawWT Dis TRIPP, butt, i wuld rEEEEEEEEEEALLLY lyk OMG want 2. itz kewl der. dey haz a bis snow dude wHO discoz to StroBe lTES as U pASS....omg so kewl

but ya nawt gunnn a goo......gooo to STUDDYOS and MAGICAL KIngfd0m and EAPCAWTS instead....SOA CCITED!@!!!!! PEEZE AND POOPS PANJTS, SO ACCITED!@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!

EPCOTPluto

Nowadays rip DVDs is becoming a common activity performed by many software programs. And for teh software piratz. But many portable multimedia players only play video in the MPEG-4 format. They just dun't liek MPEG-2.:( Now, when getting a DVD ripping program is a must, the question on what to look for will be one of the first questions that you will likely ask. I say, I want a video converter. Can U tell me if DIKO is teh awesomesauce?

If you own a portable gadget that plays video and you want to watch your DVD videos on it, you most likely need a DVD ripper program. OR buy the digital copy of teh moovie. This includes devices like the iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Video, iPhone, Zune, PSP and others. Define others. If you want to store your DVD movies on your computer or a hard drive, you too need DVD ripping software. What's the point if a virus will eventuially DESTROY your interwebz>? :shrug:

This guide will show you how to use 4videosoft DVD Ripper platinum (for windows users) and DVD Ripper for Mac (for mac users) in an easiest way and explain how to merge/ subtitle/ crop/ trim/ effect the video files while conversion. SPAMSPAMSPAMITYSPAM>>>:p<<<

Part 1: How to rip DVD files into versatile video/audio formats for playback on iPhone/iPod/PSP/Zune/Apple TV/Phone/Xbox/Zen…ZEN? WHAT COUNTRY R DEY FROM? Japan??? [/Ignorant]

Step 0 O WOW, Step 0? genius PHAIL: Download and install 4Videosoft DVD RIPPER Platinum

Step 1:Load your files
Click “Load DVD” button to load your DVD.
This professional DVD Ripper can load three DVD source, you can load your DVD from DVD drive, DVD folder in your PC and also IFO file.

And then the funny stuff floats thru. Especially the IFO stuff.

Step 2:Choose your settings
Select the output video format you want from the “Profile” drop-down list.
Some powerful functions such as “Trim”, “Effect”, “Crop” “Preference” are all available. No "Make Things Go BOOM!" Button? Sad.

Step 3:Start conversion. I don't wanna wear an uncomfortable dress!
If you want to convert DVD by default settings, just click “START” button to convert. It is the easiest and common way to convert with only three steps.
You can have a coffee or have a walk now! In a short while the conversion will be finished. OK, where's my LOTR Trilogy set?

Part 2: how to rip a DVD to AVI, MPEG, MPEG4, WMV, MOV, DivX, ASF video or WMV, MP3 audio on your Mac computer

Step 0 REALLY?: Free Download and install 4Videosoft DVD Ripper for Mac
When you finished the download process, run the .exe file to install it.
I see teh funny stuff - DO U?

Step 1: Click “Load DVD ” or “Add DVD” button to import DVDs. Can we subtract, or is that for another class?

Step 2: Select one or more files in the list, click "Profile" drop-down button, select an output format for selected files in the drop down list that opens. Hope they have teh cheeseburger.exe file

Step 3: Click "Browse" or “Open Folder” button on the right of "Destination", select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens, and click it. Whip it good!

Tips: If you want to do more operation with your DVD, the following functions will satisfy you.
1. Effect.
If you want to adjust the effect of your movie, please click the “Effect” button and a pop-up effect window will appear. It allows you to edit your movie’s effect including “Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume”.
And amount of clothes on a woman to the number of ugly guys in films.

2. Trim.
The "Trim" function also servers as a video splitter for you to get any time-length video episode. You can set the "Start Time" and "End Time" to set the exact time-length of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the position you want.
Much like the Atom Splitter? I knew the future ain't bright!

3.Crop.
By using the "Crop" function you can crop off the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust the video play region to fit for your mobile devices
Mobile devices... Can it place it in my footure car?

Step 4: After all the settings, click the “START” button to start ripping DVD to destination format.
FINAL DESTINATION 4: Death by Technology. 2012.

Keep these tips in mind while shopping to find the best DVD ripping software for your needs.
I already made up my mind. Spammer.

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/anwy2MPT5RE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/anwy2MPT5RE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Disneyson 1

UNIVERSAL UNIVERSAL UNIVERSAL UNIVERSAL UNIVERSAL UNIVERSAL UNIVERSAL UNIVERSAL UNIVERSAL UNIVERSAL UNIVERSAL UNIVERSAL Hey all! Were you all aware that UNIVERSAL STUDIOStm is opening a new Harry-Potter themed experience???
UNIVERSAL

EPCOTPluto

Hay Guys... :):):)

Rain a bore? Tornadoes annoying? Hailstorms and snowy weather killing you Christmas Spirit? A nasty squall coming your way?

I recommend.. COAT HANGERS!!!!

The finest quality PLASTIC hangers with top notch service and hours of fun!

Forget the shoddy, mismatched, wooden Hangers!

Buy Plastic Coat Hangers now. Not wire, PLASTIC Coat Hangers.

Rid your dreary weather blues forever.. with Plastic Coat Hangers.

:D

:lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOmomMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMGn I bee iN teh EpuCawtZ iun a WEAK!@!!!!!!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

*peez p00ps punts*

EPCOTPluto

May a tempest beyond your wildest imagination bring much despair and long lines unto The EPUCAWTZ.

:fork::drevil: :xmas:

EPCOT weather, though, would be crisp and sunny. WITH Plastic Coat Hangers.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom