Official D23 Thread

JediMasterMatt

It's the Paris concept that never got built. Think giant Tiki Bird attraction with food and themed to BatB!

Minus the birds of course. :animwink:

Orlando has enough flying beggers of food, they don't need any animatronic ones swooping in for your dinner.

With three different dinning rooms and likely three different shows, this should take a lot of load off of Cindy's Royal Table reservations.

That deluxe dinning plan may be worth it in the near future.

miles1

Will all of this fit inside the existing railroad tracks, or will that be relocated too? And I assume the thatched roof builidng at the rear is a rethemed station?

maleficentfan

So, looking at this high-res image of FL, I notice a few things...sorry if already mentioned.

1) The three large dining rooms for the Beauty and the Beast restaurant will be under the castle. Belle's storytime will be in her house to the left (looks just like hers in the movie...cool)
2) The Fairies meet-and-greet that moved to the top right (where Dumbo was originally on the plans) is actually the Fairy Tree featured in the Tinkerbell movies and shown in Peter Pan. That is great.
3) What is that little house with the paddle wheel right before you get to Dumbo and Tinkerbell section? If Cinderella is in large middle house, that must be Aurora, but seems small...maybe a shop?
4) Definitely some major new tree work in front of Pooh

Finally, from official press release, it says that guests will be many locations from Star Wars universe...meaning it cannot just be pod racing.

Is there any bad news today? Great stuff.

* Visit their favorite Disney Princess in her castle, cottage, or chateau to share a dance with Cinderella; celebrate Sleeping Beauty's birthday with the Good Fairies; or join Belle in an enchanting story performance in the Beast's castle library.

I am concerned though because even in the movie you can tell the cottage is small. Unless it's going to look small on the outside and be HUGE inside.

Walter Yensid

With loops. Dwarves Mine Train?

I would love for that, but I do not think they would put the Dwarves over there. They have done such an amazing job of theming and giving each character their own area that I do not think they would mix them with Dumbo.

Considering that area is so carnival-esque like Dumbo, maybe it is Dumbo themed. Dumbo did have his friend, Timothy, the mouse and that could tie into the Cheese we saw on the other plans. A stretch, but thinking out loud.

muteki

I am really hoping that this expansion will add to the amount of table service restaurants at MK. We are going down in February and with the prospect of Crystal Palace being down :)() the options are limited in-park.

Exprcoofto

The blue print contradicts what the overview is showing. The blue print shows two Dumbo spinners up top near the Train Station.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_orlando/images/Disney/mk_fantasyland_overall_screen.jpg

The overview shows two Dumbo spinners by a re-themed Goofy Barnstormer and a much larger Pixie Hollow with the huge tree. I'm thinking more then a Meet & Greet will be found in that massive Pixie Hollow. A show? 3D perhaps? A boat ride? Movie walk thru? Who knows.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
The blue print contradicts what the overview is showing. The blue print shows two Dumbo spinners up top near the Train Station.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_orlando/images/Disney/mk_fantasyland_overall_screen.jpg

The overview shows two Dumbo spinners by a re-themed Goofy Barnstormer and a much larger Pixie Hollow with the huge tree. I'm thinking more then a Meet & Greet will be found in that massive Pixie Hollow. A show? 3D perhaps? A boat ride? Movie walk thru? Who knows.

Couldn't the huge tree be the Winnie the Pooh meet and greet area? I don't really see any other spot for it in the new concept art.

juan

Couldn't the huge tree be the Winnie the Pooh meet and greet area? I don't really see any other spot for it in the new concept art.

With the blueprint and the concept art, it looks like Pooh meet and greet will be right across from the ride. Right by the brown trees in the concept art across from Pooh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom