How many of us have conceived a child while at WDW?

Lauraldove29

on our last trip to disney in 2007 over our thirteenth wedding anniversary we brought our 12 year (at the time) son and his friend as well as my husbands best friend. we were short a few people on that trip as we usually travel in groups of 9 or more. anyway we stayed at the beach club that year. now will never go anywhere else. after years of being told we could never concieve again we unexpectedly came home from that trip with our daughter. however we were unable to carry her to term and lost her half way threw. we decided that we would go back once again when we had successfully concived again. after 18 months of tring we are expecting again due valentines day and plan on another trip fourth of july with our newly expanded family. as well as our friends who have just welcomed there new bundle of joy izzabella. cant wait. if it werent for disney we may not have ever gone threw every thing we did to have a family. it truly is a magic place.

durangojim

Original Poster
That would be awkward, years from now, to tell your kid....

"Darling, see this boat we're on now in Pirates? Around 17 years ago, you were made in this very row!" :eek:

Does this tie in to the thread about the most interesting experience you've had when a ride has stopped?

durangojim

Original Poster
on our last trip to disney in 2007 over our thirteenth wedding anniversary we brought our 12 year (at the time) son and his friend as well as my husbands best friend. we were short a few people on that trip as we usually travel in groups of 9 or more. anyway we stayed at the beach club that year. now will never go anywhere else. after years of being told we could never concieve again we unexpectedly came home from that trip with our daughter. however we were unable to carry her to term and lost her half way threw. we decided that we would go back once again when we had successfully concived again. after 18 months of tring we are expecting again due valentines day and plan on another trip fourth of july with our newly expanded family. as well as our friends who have just welcomed there new bundle of joy izzabella. cant wait. if it werent for disney we may not have ever gone threw every thing we did to have a family. it truly is a magic place.

So sorry about your loss, but congrats about your upcoming bundle of joy! Our son was conceived after we has suffered a miscarriage 4 months before. Disney really is a magical place where dreams come true.

WDWmazprty

And you thought bed bugs were bad...:lol::lookaroun

If only we knew what went on in our hotel rooms before we arrive, or what or who was in the seats we sit in on the rides, etc. I'm really glad I don't know sometimes! :hurl::lookaroun:lol:

kstella

*find a happy place, find a happy place, find a happy place*:zipit::lookaroun:confused::eek::hammer:

I found my happy place a few years ago when my husband had "the operation". Don't have to worry about any more little bundles of joy coming along 9 months later. BTW, my daughter is a New Year's Eve baby.

yeti

If only we knew what went on in our hotel rooms before we arrive, or what or who was in the seats we sit in on the rides, etc. I'm really glad I don't know sometimes! :hurl::lookaroun:lol:

3828525760a5803628395ml.gif

C&D

I'll say this; to the Disney commercial (couple years back) AND the original poster: pretty tacky IMO.

DisneysRedHead

That would be awkward, years from now, to tell your kid....

"Darling, see this boat we're on now in Pirates? Around 17 years ago, you were made in this very row!" :eek:

Oh man, this nearly mad me LOL at work! It also reminded me of an episode of Friends where Ross talks about how he and Carol "did stuff" on It's a Small World.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom