Favorite ride to watch a newbies reaction.

Kingman1283

Original Poster
I love watching peoples reactions on that 2nd to last drop on Splash Mountain. It comes out of nowhere. Its actually pretty intense and goes REALLY fast. They always have no idea whats coming! :lol:

I also love watching reactions during the fake ending sequence on Tower of Terror. Sometimes it even gets me. :p

Anyone have any funny first rider stories?

Disney_Belle

It's Tough to be a Bug - when the hornets sting, and at the end when all the bugs "exit" the theater. I always lean forward and watch the reactions of the unsuspecting victims :)

Testtrack321

Getting off? Forget that! How about getting them while they're still riding!

The bridge near the end of Kali, you can shoot water at the guests going by. THAT has the best reactions! I've had some guys go up to me after going "HEY YOU'RE THE JERK WHO SPRAYED US!" :ROFLOL:

hockeyatwdw

Tot and RNRC Tied.
My personal favorite was little 5 year old sister after space mountain.
" I liked it but I would not want to do it again"
Priceless

durangojim

Tower of Terror, when they take you up past the first scene in the elevator, and then the car moves forward. People are like "what the ...?" and the drops and climbs. Awesome.

heartodisney

Yes...the TOT...just as the elevator locks in place...and you KNOW that you are about to drop...lean over to someone next to you...ask them to look up to see something on the ceiling...nothing really there...and then..the DROP! It will really get "em! I know...two teenagers got me!

afr117

Not really a ride, but I love to watch little kids at Philharmagic - especially the scene in Ariel's grotto. Watching all the little hands (and some big ones) reaching out to grab the big ruby.

RoRo

I like watching people freakout on Test Track, first in the preshow they see the "surpise test" and freakout over it because they are going to drive into a wall. Then after the ride of the on-ride photo, you can see them hanging on for their lifes and having such a funny face.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom