Imagination refurb: 1/28-2/24

Brian Noble

Original Poster
I didn't see another thread on this. A new refurb just popped up on the WDW web site calendar: the Kodak lab and JIYIwF.

Too short for anything major, methinks...

EPCOT Explorer

Enough time to replace Dr.Nigel with Dreamfinder...

*crosses fingers*

It won't happen,I know,but what could they possibly be doing?.I rode a few moths ago and the ride looked great. Practically unused at that.LOL:dazzle:

cdunbar

Maybe they've hired a construction crew on speed to fix everything we want, and it only takes them a month... :lookaroun

lwalker8

Maybe they should add giant air cannons to every scene in the ride!!!:lookaroun

You might not notice how terrible it really is if you have air blasted at your face all the time.:shrug:

Jerm

I know when I was talking to some of the Kodak cm in the What If labs they were saying how bad it is that most of the stuff they are talking about or showing off is already out of date. I would guess a most of this will be basic cleaning to the attraction and a lot of work on the What If lab area.

J

TOTGuy

According to Management they are just renovating What IF labs and then replacing floors which requires them to shut down Journey for a month. Nothing with the actual ride.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
According to Management they are just renovating What IF labs and then replacing floors which requires them to shut down Journey for a month. Nothing with the actual ride.
I guess the floor is sinking in to the old ride pit.... :fork: :D

EpcotServo

They better fix the blasted music in the smell lab. No one's bothered to fix the fact that the exit show music for that bit is on repeat throughout the entire smell lab.

Evo

Enough time to replace Dr.Nigel with Dreamfinder...

*crosses fingers*

It won't happen,I know,but what could they possibly be doing?.I rode a few moths ago and the ride looked great. Practically unused at that.LOL:dazzle:
Didn't you hear? There replacing Dr. Nigel with Captain Jack Sparrow.. rofl

Ev

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Yes,I saw that.:cry:

Imploding and needing a whole new ride with Figgy AND Dreamfinder or just imploding to make room for a new Pavilion?

:dazzle:

Epcot could use a Starbucks - and ditching Kodak would free up the ability to make a Fuji ride in Japan.

In an ideal world we'd get Figment and Dreamfinder in the ride, a new kick-butt 3D movie, the 2nd floor would reopen and have a coffee shop that overlooks Future World, and they'd build a Fuji ride... but that wont happen.

CThaddeus

Didn't you hear? There replacing Dr. Nigel with Captain Jack Sparrow.. rofl

Ev

Yes, in fact, they're installing touch screens on every car, upon which Jack and Figment will appear to ask the following questions:
"Do you prefer to dream in Technicolor or in black-and-white?"
"Do you like to have nice people over for lunch or have nice people for lunch?"
"If a skunk smell and a slot machine are all it takes to stimulate your imagination, does that mean your imagination is stunted?"
"Would you rather use your imagination on the beach or in the broom closet?"
"Do you prefer rum or Coke or a little of both?"
"If we added Nemo and a Princess or two would people like this attraction more?"
Then you get to see a personalized video showing you staring at a touchscreen for five minutes, while Figment says, "Use your imagination to pretend you're on the original Journey Into Imagination!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom