Welcome to our Circle of Friends!

Lil'mermaid

Wow...who burst that bubble for you???

:lookaroun

mad0222.gif

Disnut

Hiya Suse! How's every little thing?

And hi Dan. What are you on tonight?:D

I'm supposed to be downstairs watching "Big Love".

I have been missing WDW alot this week. :cry: But everything is just fine here. At least more or less.:shrug: We have the girls back now so life is back to normal around here.

Now heading to bed. I started nodding off at the computer. :snore:
Good night.

Wilt Dasney

I realized last night what I paycut I'm gonna be taking going from working in a store in NY to working on campus at U Tampa. :brick:

NY min wage > FL min wage.

Tradeoff: Stuff's cheaper on this side of the world.

(May not help if you're looking to save money before going BACK to NY, but...) :shrug:

I have been missing WDW alot this week. :cry: But everything is just fine here. At least more or less.:shrug: We have the girls back now so life is back to normal around here.

Now heading to bed. I started nodding off at the computer. :snore:
Good night.

Night sweet one.

I think I will go watch my program...back later.:wave:

nibblesandbits

Haven't even started...:lookaroun

Yea baby. You represent! :cool:

Hey ya, Nibbs, if you're still around. Grant fell asleep early and I'm all wired and can't sleep. Lightening storms here. My theory is if I'm awake I can protect the household. :D
:lol: Good theory.

I'm just sitting her laughing at how stupid people on the other parts of the forum can be. :lol: Some of them, no matter how many times you state things, and no matter how clearly you state things, just don't understand certain aspects of how things work around here. Or that, once again, I might know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

:lol: Good theory.

I'm just sitting her laughing at how stupid people on the other parts of the forum can be. :lol: Some of them, no matter how many times you state things, and no matter how clearly you state things, just don't understand certain aspects of how things work around here. Or that, once again, I might know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Well, girl, ya got to give me more than that. Which other parts of the forums? I love noodling about but there's so much to look at I can never settle on one place to actively follow...I LOVE stupid posts...is that wrong?:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Well, girl, ya got to give me more than that. Which other parts of the forums? I love noodling about but there's so much to look at I can never settle on one place to actively follow...I LOVE stupid posts...is that wrong?:lookaroun
Oh...:lol: I'll answer this before I go. It was the "How Many Days" thread. The original reached 5000 posts, the max, and this one guy kept wondering why I was trying to "ruin their fun" by telling them that that thread was closed. When if he would have actually read my post, he would have seen that I'd actually posted the link to the other thread. :lol: Go check it out if you are so inclined. (And I love stupid posts too. they are so much fun to read.)

(And give that Lil Em a huge hug from me! :D )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom