Welcome to our Circle of Friends!

Disnut

Did someone put a curse on Monday for me. :hammer: :hammer:

Walmart pharmacy called. They said they showed they didn't scan the medicines I picked up Friday afternoon. I picked up 2 meds for my DH plus I picked up a couple of other things. Paid for them in the phamacy. I can't find the reciept anywhere. They want me to bring the reciept in. Well all I can find is the little paper tabs that come with the precription that they do scan. I figured he would scan those and that would be that. I really don't know if I was charged for the med. I wasn't paying attention this time. Those little paper tabs won't do it. They need the reciept.:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :dazzle: :dazzle:

PotteryGal

Did someone put a curse on Monday for me. :hammer: :hammer:

Walmart pharmacy called. They said they showed they didn't scan the medicines I picked up Friday afternoon. I picked up 2 meds for my DH plus I picked up a couple of other things. Paid for them in the phamacy. I can't find the reciept anywhere. They want me to bring the reciept in. Well all I can find is the little paper tabs that come with the precription that they do scan. I figured he would scan those and that would be that. I really don't know if I was charged for the med. I wasn't paying attention this time. Those little paper tabs won't do it. They need the reciept.:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :dazzle: :dazzle:

Do you still have the bag everything was in? Maybe the receipt is there? :shrug: How did you pay...cash, check, or credit? The bank might be able to tell you if it was an auto purchase. If they didn't scan it before they handed it to you, the pharmacist's brain was out to lunch. :hammer:

Disnut

Do you still have the bag everything was in? Maybe the receipt is there? :shrug: How did you pay...cash, check, or credit? The bank might be able to tell you if it was an auto purchase. If they didn't scan it before they handed it to you, the pharmacist's brain was out to lunch. :hammer:

It was credit. He and I was talking. We always talk when I am there. I am not blaming him just I can't find the crazy reciept. I never throw them away until I see the bill. I went up there and told him and all he said was that won't do and he needs the reciept.:shrug: Well what happens if I don't find it? I normally check if I pay for everything.:brick: I just wanted to get home. I know I stuffed it in my pocket. I would have put it with the rest of the reciepts but it isn't there.:cry:

nibblesandbits

It was credit. He and I was talking. We always talk when I am there. I am not blaming him just I can't find the crazy reciept. I never throw them away until I see the bill. I went up there and told him and all he said was that won't do and he needs the reciept.:shrug: Well what happens if I don't find it? I normally check if I pay for everything.:brick: I just wanted to get home. I know I stuffed it in my pocket. I would have put it with the rest of the reciepts but it isn't there.:cry:
what about when the credit card statement comes in...or can you check with online credit card statements. I do that all the time. That way you can prove you paid for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom