News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Surferboy567

You can make this sound really insidious if you want. The missing ingredient is meat; the ride is a hunt. In the finale, Beau, Apollo, Rufus, etc. will all be on a big grill!
BR’ER FOX Princess Tiana
Well, Br’er Rabbit Gritty, I expect I’ll just have to skin ya!

BR’ER RABBIT Gritty
Go ahead, Br’er Fox Tiana skin me if you like. Please don’t fling me in that briar patch conveniently placed greenery.

BR’ER FOX Princess Tiana
Well, now, Br’er Rabbit Gritty, maybe I’ll just have to roast ya!

BR’ER RABBIT Gritty
Yessir, Br’er Fox Gritty. But whatever you do, please don’t fling me in that briar patch conveniently placed greenery.

BR’ER FOX Tiana
You know, Br’er Rabbit Gritty, I think I’ll have to hang ya!

BR’ER RABBIT Gritty
That’s all right, Br’er Fox Tiana—hang me if you gotta! But please, please don’t fling me in that briar patch conveniently placed greenery.

BR’ER BEAR Louis
Greenery? Greenery!

Someone had to do it.

EDIT: Looking at this spelled out, Splash was darker then I thought lol.

SailorMercury

Sounds like a change in story to me. The focus was so much on her restaurant and food and the general feedback was that sounded boring. I bet Disney changed course.
Why the heck would Disney change stuff on the fly despite already having resources created for the thing?

Waste of time. I’m positive that they saw “ILoveBrerFox89” on Twitter say that he didn’t like the story and decided to change it.

Smiley/OCD

It's about time they clarified this. Would have saved a lot of angst over this attraction for many months now. So she's just rounding up the gang, like Kermit in The Muppet Movie. Better yet, like Jake and Elwood in The Blues Brothers. Well, that's better than looking for paprika or whatever.
The band…except this time, they’re on a mission from Burbank…

SplashJacket

Yes. VERY gradual. Too much so.
I don’t even think it was gradual.

They’ve released way more for this ride than most rides, it’s just most of what they’ve released was very vague which caused worry.

I would’ve preferred they released less, if I’m being honest, or just a couple small nuggets of exciting info instead of a couple dozen blog posts, interview, and social media posts.

Surferboy567

I don’t even think it was gradual.

They’ve released way more for this ride than most rides, it’s just most of what they’ve released was very vague which caused worry.

I would’ve preferred they released less, if I’m being honest, or just a couple small nuggets of exciting info instead of a couple dozen blog posts, interview, and social media posts.
It’s weird they have released so much backstory and we really have seen nothing from the actual interior of the attraction yet.

Prince-1

Sounds like a change in story to me. The focus was so much on her restaurant and food and the general feedback was that sounded boring. I bet Disney changed course.

Disney didn't change the storyline. It was just people who thought they had an idea of what was going on with the new ride now realizing that they were actually clueless this whole time.

MerlinTheGoat

Very intrigued now by the confirmation of more critters to be discovered in the ride. This means the finale should be jam packed with life!
Those preliminary animations that were supposedly leaked definitely looked like it
Yeah, beating a dead horse here, but I already suspected those renders weren't indicative of the final product for what I considered pretty obvious observational reasons. I cannot fathom the missing ingredient being a band of critters and not have any of these critters be present in the finale (with only a small single digit number of human characters and tons of empty space in an otherwise very spacious and empty new building). This new info dump lends ample evidence to my already strong suspicion (and what I was told prior) that the finale will have far more characters than what was being claimed. We'll see, still waiting for definitive confirmation of course because anything is possible. But it's looking less and less likely to me that the finale will be nearly as sparse as has been claimed.

Surferboy567

Yeah, beating a dead horse here, but I already suspected those renders weren't indicative of the final product for what I considered pretty obvious observational reasons. I cannot fathom the missing ingredient being a band of critters and not have any of these critters be present in the finale (with only a small single digit number of human characters and tons of empty space in an otherwise very spacious and empty new building). This new info dump lends ample evidence to my already strong suspicion (and what I was told prior) that the finale will have far more characters than what was being claimed. We'll see, still waiting for definitive confirmation of course because anything is possible. But it's looking less and less likely to me that the finale will be nearly as sparse as has been claimed.
Even with those animations, it still had a decent amount of AA’s. I would be surprised though, if as you mentioned the critters weren’t present.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom