Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

celluloid

You don't think it's pretty laughable reading a 400+ word conspiracy theory post about someone's three week Walt Disney World vacation and their third time in the park?
The kind of stuff this site and forums survive on without Disney actually doing much right.

Thepuma

Yep. Given the time and expense needed to even enter the park at 8:30, leaving a mere 15 minutes later makes no sense.

I'd spend 30 minutes browsing shops before flat out leaving and getting no return on what I've invested to be there.

Maybe after a couple of hours if I've done nothing and am just miserable.

Makes we wonder if that story is even real.

It's real alright..we abandoned our day there (no biggie as we had 2 week unlimited tickets) - we went to Sea World instead which was very quiet, everything was a walk on. Managed to do Pipeline 3 times, Mako 6 times, Manta twice, Infinity Falls, Ice Breaker 3 times, Whale show and got back to the hotel for lunch....honestly, leaving HS at 8.45 this morning was the best decision we've made all holiday...we had a blast at Sea World.

Came back to do Tron at MK and then was about to head to HS for Fantasmic!, but the heavens opened and assumed it would be called off, so we called it a night.

Universal and IOA tomorrow so a good day without Disneys delayed opening shenanigans.

Thepuma

Oh well, we'll be there for a few weeks, have APs , and will be back in December... we'll be there for Food and Wine.
I do have to laugh at the scam that is 'food and wine festival'....it basically the same junk they sell all year round...rehashed and then label it 'festival' and people buy into the whole charade...quite comical really.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I do have to laugh at the scam that is 'food and wine festival'....it basically the same junk they sell all year round...rehashed and then label it 'festival' and people buy into the whole charade...quite comical really.

Obviously you have an ax to grind but your whet stone is lacking pertinent information to sharpen its dull bite. I'll bow out from observing your scintillating tirades further.

Miss Bella

You don't think it's pretty laughable reading a 400+ word conspiracy theory post about someone's three week Walt Disney World vacation and their third time in the park?
It does seem a little hyperbolic. Some of it I can relate to. The ride closures are one. WDW is not what it used to be. I think most of us can agree on that. The great thing about this forum and other Disney forums is that you know what to expect before you get there. An informed vacation is a better vacation.

Lilofan

It's real alright..we abandoned our day there (no biggie as we had 2 week unlimited tickets) - we went to Sea World instead which was very quiet, everything was a walk on. Managed to do Pipeline 3 times, Mako 6 times, Manta twice, Infinity Falls, Ice Breaker 3 times, Whale show and got back to the hotel for lunch....honestly, leaving HS at 8.45 this morning was the best decision we've made all holiday...we had a blast at Sea World.

Came back to do Tron at MK and then was about to head to HS for Fantasmic!, but the heavens opened and assumed it would be called off, so we called it a night.

Universal and IOA tomorrow so a good day without Disneys delayed opening shenanigans.
So you still went back later in the day to a place that you do detest. Got it.

erasure fan1

So they should just throw away the money they spent on tickets for 2 weeks? Disney isn't handing out refunds for unused days. So of course someone will try to get whatever value they can out of it. It's not like they said, when we got back from SeaWorld, we booked our next Disney vacation!

Tony the Tigger

Oh, it’s been way more than that. He’s spent more time unloading here (and taking pot shots at Americans) than in the parks.

Thepuma

Yes, buying a LL+ is the only way to enjoy it....Disney make it like this on purpose for that very reason. They want people in their thousand forking out $$$$ as its the only way to enjoy yhe day....all Designed this way by Disney. They clearly want to make peoples day so miserable that they have to buy LL+ or Genie.

Tron I always pay for, straight on/off....Fantasmic I've never done before and only bothering because someone said it was worth a watch. The Florida weather will probably stop us getting to see it as 2 of the last 3 days we've tried to see it, the heaven's have opened and the show cancelled....looks likely tonight will be the same.

Last edited:

Thepuma

Oh, it’s been way more than that. He’s spent more time unloading here (and taking pot shots at Americans) than in the parks.
Not so much pot shots...just amazed at how much patience the Americans have when it comes to being completed done over time and time again by Disneys crappy tactics...and how you just take it without a complaint...I know for a fact if a UK theme park pulled the tricks Disney does the park would be empty and it would go out if business.....Disney only gets away with what they do because enough people roll over to have their belly tickled, while being royally shafted for money and time.

Thepuma

And today's planned late opening of a ride in HS.....
Screenshot_20230915_083823_Disney World.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom