News Destination D23 2023

monothingie

I'm both Crunchy and Delicious!
Premium Member
Yes, they clearly said it was a bunch of blue sky maybes. There's no telling if any of the MK or AK projects ever happen at all, or if they'll change form a bunch more times. They're already dramatically different than the stuff they showed off last year. Last year, Moana and Zootopia were shown off for Dinoland, that's now scrapped. Beyond Big Thunder was supposed to be Coco, Encanto and Villains Land. Now they've moved Encanto over to AK along with Indy. I wouldn't bet on any of this being close to final.
So basically it’s the “we’ve got nothing in the pipe” so here’s some more concepts for the pixie dusters to soil themselves with and we can use as trial balloons for the next year until it gets changed again.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
They announced more than I was expecting. I thought it was well done for D23. It would have been great to hear more details of land expansions and overhauls but, really, I don't have a problem with info slowly trickling out, as long as projects are moving forward. I don't feel a need to know what color paint (IP) will be be on the wall for stuff that is years away from opening.

Brian

"Wow! What an incredible morning of announcements." -Tim Apple

Tim Cook GIF by Mashable

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
They announced more than I was expecting. I thought it was well done for D23. It would have been great to hear more details of land expansions and overhauls but, really, I don't have a problem with info slowly trickling out, as long as projects are moving forward. I don't feel a need to know what color paint (IP) will be be on the wall for stuff that is years away from opening.
I saw all replacements that involve minor tinkering and a non-committal that has a decent change to turning out a hoax?

…but I tend to be a tough critic. 😎

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom