News Reimagined Toontown coming

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Funnily enough, Clarice reappears in the 2022 American-French series "Chip n Dale: Park Life" where she's redesigned to look like a civilized chipmunk as Chip and Dale and no longer anthropormorphic. Her personality was also changed entirely where she's notably tomboyish and neither characters has any romantic feelings toward the Chip and Dale and vice-versa.
Yes, "tomboy-ish" would be quite a euphemism.

Those shorts are cute and fun.

SplashJacket

1B07AA74-0F53-4C14-8941-90C8ED9096F0.jpeg
A92018BB-E9BE-4F07-B70E-5A8E94D4F18C.jpeg

BCB44154-AEC6-4790-A558-4B29460448B3.jpeg

B46427C6-18D9-487B-8266-DE2032AA1FEE.jpeg

Views of soon-to-be-opened Toontown and tons of Cast Members getting trained.

Toontown coaster is currently testing.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
As has been discussed in a bunch of threads all over this site, Roger Rabbit is just not an IP that Disney wants to invest in heavily.
Yeah, Roger Rabbit almost have his own land at DHS in 1990s called Roger Rabbit's Hollywood, but it got cancelled due to Euro Disneyland's failed opening in 1992 and Disney and Amblin's problems for Roger Rabbit rights. Roger Rabbit doesn't have his more stuff for reimagined Toontown.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Yeah, Roger Rabbit almost have his own land at DHS in 1990s called Roger Rabbit's Hollywood, but it got cancelled due to Euro Disneyland's failed opening in 1992 and Disney and Amblin's problems for Roger Rabbit rights. Roger Rabbit doesn't have his more stuff for reimagined Toontown.
Just be thankful that his attraction is still around. Beyond that I wouldn't expect much in the way of Roger being used in the Parks at all.

mharrington

I can hear DisneyDan screaming in pure happiness right now! 😍

He is indeed!

A majority of rare or once common Disney characters (such as Pinocchio, The Seven Dwarfs, and The Three Little Pigs characters) are reserved for guests who are members of Disney Vacation Club (since WDW has special DVC parties which bring out Disney's lesser-known and older characters), the RunDisney Events (which is the only time Oswald appears at the WDW Resort and Marie after getting cut from meet and greets due to the development of Shanghai Disney), and Private Events exclusive for either the Media or for WDW Cast Members (such as Pleakley, Jumba, and The Experiments) after the parks and resorts closes to guests.

On my last trip to Disneyland last May (I was down there mainly for Star Wars Celebration), I saw both Pinocchio and Geppetto there. I was overjoyed to see a couple of characters you don't see in the parks very often. I guess Disneyland treats characters differently than WDW?

Last edited:

Disney Analyst

Looks to me like the former Treehouse location might become another picnic spot.

From MiceChat yesterday:

“Chip and Dale’s Treehouse and ball pit (which hadn’t been used in decades) has been removed and replaced with a quiet area.

In their place is an alcove with a small sheltered lawn and a cave-like area that is intended to help calm overstimulated guests of the land. The quiet atmosphere of the cave will help provide a place for those with sensory overload to decompress. You can see Clarabelle posing in front of the area below:

ToonTown, Essential Disneyland ToonTown Guide – Rides, Food, Shopping & More!

This area has its own version of the ToonTown music loop that has been rescored to be more mellow and calming. They call the area Popcorn Park because it’s also where Yummy’s Popcorn Cart (and its sure-to-be-popular popcorn bucket) is located. “

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom