News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Disstevefan1

I am surprised to see actual work going on already! I was daydreaming of how great it would be if WDW actually re opened this EARLY!

I know, I know, it's a crazy dream...

BUT, if they are tearing out the 70 something animatronics and replacing them with as few animatronics some screens and fog machines, maybe, just maybe, they can finish early! ;)

_caleb

I just realized, is the G supposed to be a frying pan or something?
Maybe, but it looks like an "ear" on a pre-existing typeface called Fat Cat from Letterhead Fonts. They describe it as "Inspired by Alf Becker's "Rounded Block" letterstyle. Nice 30's/40's era appeal. By Chuck Davis."

fatcatcharacters.gif

The main typeface is harder to identify; sort of a mash-up deco-inspired high-waisted signage lettering?

_caleb

We’re watching them outsmart themselves right now! Brains aren’t the problem. Perspective, judgement, and experience are.
I'm of the opinion that it's more a matter of management, coordination, communication, and leadership. But either way, I don't think it's fair to insult anyone's intelligence.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member

ToTBellHop

Disney reveals new storyline details for Tiana's Bayou Adventure at Walt Disney World​

Every time they release more details, I still feel like it’s a story poorly matched to a thrill ride with multiple high-speed drops. This would work as our version of the Storybook Land Canal Boats but for a thrill ride, it feels too complicated yet boring.

Drdcm

Every time they release more details, I still feel like it’s a story poorly matched to a thrill ride with multiple high-speed drops. This would work as our version of the Storybook Land Canal Boats but for a thrill ride, it feels too complicated yet boring.
It’s almost like there is another ride that teaches us about growing vegetables and sustainable food practices. I think it might move a little slower though…

celluloid

There has to be an "explosion" boost from the hot sauce specific mention or vooo Doo magic with it somewhere, because yeah. It is awkward to hear that much and have such little emotional excitement.

ToTBellHop

It’s almost like there is another ride that teaches us about growing vegetables and sustainable food practices. I think it might move a little slower though…
They cannot touch LwtL!

I just don’t get this. Will they be like, “duck! Rogue rutabagas!”

I REALLY hope they are just keeping the dramatic element secret. Because I’m falling asleep reading all their fluff.

dmw

In the Parks
No

Disney reveals new storyline details for Tiana's Bayou Adventure at Walt Disney World​

At least SWGE was based on Star Wars canon. This sounds like they are writing the story of what might have happened, had there been a second movie. Thus, the story in TBA becomes canon. Now, if there ever is a second movie, the movie storyline is going to have to tie into the attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom