News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Oh, I REALLY don’t like that at all.

Literally everyone knows that sunset is a really important transition from day to night, and they’ve completely erased it for the sake of “immersive theming.”

After my next three trips, I’m never going back to WDW again!!
I'm getting sick and tired of all your heliowanist posts. Get over it!!

yensidtlaw1969

I sort of wish there was some kind of observation area that let you view into the ride, like where Clu watches the games from in TRON Legacy. One of my best friends loves TRON and we love watching the movies together, but they can't do coasters, and the outdoor stretch of the ride doesn't give full TRON "vibes" like the interior of the ride does. It would have been cool if there was a way for people who can't or won't ride to get an in-theme peek into The Grid while they wait for the rest of their party.

ToTBellHop

I sort of wish there was some kind of observation area that let you view into the ride, like where Clu watches the games from in TRON Legacy. One of my best friends loves TRON and we love watching the movies together, but they can't do coasters, and the outdoor stretch of the ride doesn't give full TRON "vibes" like the interior of the ride does. It would have been cool if there was a way for people who can't or won't ride to get an in-theme peek into The Grid while they wait for the rest of their party.
www.YouTube.com

lazyboy97o

There kind of is in the queue.

wtyy21

To promote the opening of Tron at the MK, here's the banner would be appeared.
Tron disney.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom