News EPCOT Parking Plaza refurbishment?

trainplane3

New parking lot names, signage, and auto plaza marquee coming to EPCOT​

Well, you can tell they had Eric Tan do the signs. Crush and Rocket are most definitely pulled from the Epcot series. The Walle is from one of his other pieces, just with adjusted arms.
Guardians.png
Turtle Talk.png

Cliff

Yeah...I saw this comming. Just more of the same...pushing Epcot further and further off-brand. It just feels like this is all being done by people that dont know what actually Epcot is. It's NOT supposed to be a second Magic Kingdom.

We already have a Magic Kingdom for Magic Kingdom things.....

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Wow. I have to say this is hugely disappointing, and definitely shows where the park is going. More nails in the coffin, I guess, for anyone who liked anything about the original park's theme.
These are all characters with attractions in the park. Or soon to be. Adding signs doesn’t change what’s already done.

Well, maybe not Eve and WallE. Unless they are telling us something?

celluloid

These are all characters with attractions in the park. Or soon to be. Adding signs doesn’t change what’s already done.

Well, maybe not Eve and WallE. Unless they are telling us something?

But it does further remove the words and first impressions that instill the supposed still mission statements of the park. Which they seem to change based on who they are talking to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom