News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

peter11435

But still…the Friday night of MLK weekend and EPCOT is that empty? That is not a good look and it’s awful for the third party vendors in World Showcase. I can’t imagine that Illuminations would have looked like that on a holiday weekend.
Epcot was not empty. The park was very busy yesterday. Restaurants and festival booths were packed much of the day. People just weren’t lining up at the end of the night in high winds and freezing temperatures to watch harmonious.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
they’ll likely have to make a announcement before they begin on-site construction.
BLT would like a word. Besides, the announcement is already out. New show.
. People just weren’t lining up at the end of the night in high winds and freezing temperatures to watch harmonious.
Which was the shows primary objective.

peter11435

BLT would like a word. Besides, the announcement is already out. New show.

Which was the shows primary objective.
The show has issues… sure, and response is not what they wanted it to be. But its primary objective had nothing to do with attracting guests in poor weather conditions. I don’t think you understand how cold and windy it was last night

You also need to recognize that a high percentage of park visitors yesterday were specifically there for the festival of the arts

jrhwdw

Fantasmic has more people! Enchantment has more people!

People rather use their imagination and/or be the magic!

/s
Sarcasm?? I'll admit F! and DE looks better than Harm!

Considering Yesturday was first day for the ARTS, this is not good!!!! Of course, Epcot never thought of doing Seasonal Tags on WSL.........

Are we hoping EF wil have more Crowds?? Or will we still have a problem since everyone wants HEA and TRON?????

ToTBellHop

Sarcasm?? I'll admit F! and DE looks better than Harm!

Considering Yesturday was first day for the ARTS, this is not good!!!! Of course, Epcot never thought of doing Seasonal Tags on WSL.........

Are we hoping EF wil have more Crowds?? Or will we still have a problem since everyone wants HEA and TRON?????
If they pulled the Children of the Corn narrators out of EF and replaced “A Whole New World” with “Celebration” from IRoE, I’d be pleased as punch with EF.

But they won’t.

trainplane3

If they pulled the Children of the Corn narrators out of EF and replaced “A Whole New World” with “Celebration” from IRoE, I’d be pleased as punch with EF.

But they won’t.
Exactly. They could easily get Dreamfinder in the show. Easily. But they won't. The arts festival shows some drive to get him into the park, or at least stop hiding him.

jrhwdw

But they won’t.

Exactly. They could easily get Dreamfinder in the show. Easily. But they won't. The arts festival shows some drive to get him into the park, or at least stop hiding him.
While you two are most likely right....How do we know Epcot's not changing anything with EF???

jrhwdw

AFAIK, there are no appreciable changes since 2021. The focus is on the Fall ‘23 show. EF is just keeping the seat warm and it was ready and available to be a bridesmaid a third time.
I get it. I also get that Dreamfinder would fit in nicely after the success of last night's Beacon. Although, IDK who would have a 1982 Dreamfinder voice these days....

ToTBellHop

Will the new night show with Olivia coincide with the Rock n Rodrigo Coaster
1673722358127.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom