News 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts

ToTBellHop

That stinks.

It always felt like his posts were filtered through a marketing team with a corporate buzz word fetish.

They should let him just post without the filter. Genuine enthusiasm can break through online when it sounds natural. Otherwise, it often feels like you are trying to convince both yourself and the reader of what you are saying.
Unfortunately, his social media account was folded into marketing. I’m sure it was, “you’re photogenic and likable! You can engage well with the big fans!”

yensidtlaw1969

Of course, his posts were edited, but the level of earnest toward Epcot is apparently genuine.

Honestly, any post I would make about Epcot would surely be as long-winded, so I really do feel bad for making fun of him. I would be pretty hurt if someone told me to stop because people think my posts are stupid.
In fairness, the issue with his posts was neither that they were long nor that they were effusive. It was that they were completely vapid.

ToTBellHop

Drdcm

People were horrible towards him, despite him seemingly being very much an Epcot super fan, with a lot of passion and love for the park.

I'd go silent to.
That’s too bad. I wasn’t really a fan, but I my impression was influenced by expectations that he would be like Joe Rhode. I’m just not excited about his designs, although I bet he could do some amazing stuff if they were allowed the originally planned re-do of the pavilions.

Royal Purple Pigment

Waiting to get into Figment's Inspiration Station.
PXL_20230113_152234285.jpg

montyz81

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom