News 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts

Cmdr_Crimson

Couple notes:

Some WDI folk were hanging out in the Odyssey guaging guest reaction. I spoke to them about our collective gratitude for the mural, projections, beacons, animatronic, and all.

I was told they're part of the "Figment Team". When I said this energy needs to be taken to the pavilion, I was told "that's the goal".

They also wanted to do a Rainbow Tunnel, but it wouldn't have fit in the central area of the Odyssey.

What an exciting time.
Figment team .....You sure they weren't...
ea7cb06e-ce8a-4fbe-a668-57c433c36957_text.gif

But, I digreas and kid ..😉

EPCOT-O.G.

These Figment props sell so well as the ride rots. Capital investment in the ride can only serve to make the company more money. I just don't understand!
Going to be wild that this groundswell of nostalgia in favor of a new JII is going to be cancelled out by the terrible and off-key Seth Rogen Figment film.

Inspired Figment

Please don’t support putting or eating/drinking your food & beverages on the interactive Pin Tables. That’s an attraction, a historical one at that, not a dining table. Disney really should enforce that better. Perhaps providing more ‘dining’ tables would be the best solution to this and signage telling guests ‘not’ to do that.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Please don’t put your food & drinks on the Pin Tables. That’s an attraction, a historical one at that, not a dining table. Disney really should enforce that better. Perhaps providing more ‘dining’ tables would be the best solution to this and signage telling guests ‘not’ to do that.
Or maybe a sign might help. We stood there over a half hour and never did anyone mention they were not to be used as tables.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom