News 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

jeanericuser001

Wow. They invest so much on the merch for figment and yet when you look at the state of the ride he is most prominent in you have to wonder if they have forgotten about him altogether.

WorldExplorer

I really like that spirit jersey (nice colors, art style, and slogan), but I avoid purchasing those things because they're so expensive and ultimately kinda useless.

Darn.

ArmoredRodent

Treat your senses to artistically elevated comfort foods—like meatloaf
One of these things is not like the others ... :facepalm:

And I love meatloaf and the Festival of the Arts. But so often the "artistically elevated" foods are purple, and I'm not sure I'm up for purple meatloaf. Maybe in Pandora.

Rk2k5

Does anyone know if Disney will be having the paid workshops and paint with Disney artist classes again this year? They haven't had it since 2020 :(

Inspired Figment

Wow. They invest so much on the merch for figment and yet when you look at the state of the ride he is most prominent in you have to wonder if they have forgotten about him altogether.
Cause Iger loves selling the lie that the “ride is fixed” cause “Figment’s back”… yeeeah, right. Oii.. like anyone could genuinely say with a straight face that Figment intentionally recast as a nuisance in the bad Honey I Shrunk IP themed ride (rather than being the tasteful catalyst to the ride completely about the creative process and all the creative occupations that complimented it, originally) dressing as a skunk and literally farting in our face, mocking how “that’s how you tell a skunk is not a rose” (the original 83-98 ride had the scent of Rose pumped into the Dreamport & Realm of Art scenes) was the “grand return” we were all asking for. Yeeah, Such a joke..

HauntedMansionFLA

I don't understand why they're so determined to purposefully avoid both Marathon Weekend and Princess Weekend. Would it be so bad to let runners attend this? It's not like an overlap would have such insane crowds that it's not feasible.
Could be staffing. They all ready are struggling with not enough cast members already.

Jambo Dad

Disney has yet to detail how the buckets will be sold this year, but expect to use Mobile Order or My Disney Experience virtual queue, along with quality limits.

Well it might help I guess if they make them lower quality😊

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom